BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Marta G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love coming here for the deals! And I love that it is never as packed as Sephora. Great selection on every item.
shana n.
Pittsburgh, PA
Favorite store ever. Ive maintained platinum status for 3 years now!! I love all the variety of products they carry
Sara S.
Kissimmee , FL
Its a great store, but i wish the would have more natural products ...
So fart he best product i discovered there was Zoya nail polish!
Judith S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Ulta! their Deals are amazing and when I order online they ship in a timely matter. I love it I think everyone does and if you don't your nuts! :))))
ia y.
Fresno, CA
I love loved their products once you use it u cant go back to your old products... I'm absolutely love their shampoo it helps my hair stronger and healthier!
Calla C.
Granville, NY
I am obsessed with ulta!! I could spend over 1,000 dollars so easily. They carry the best products and I always have great customer service when i walk in!
Carly D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have shopped at ulta since high school. I love the variety of brands and the quality of their own brand, and never second guess buying anything from ulta.
Amanda D.
Love to shop at Ulta. Great selection of cosmetic items. They have drugstore brands to name brands. Also love to get their coupons emailed and the mail.
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
I love Ulta! All the employees are always so wonderful and so helpful. I can't wait until we get one in my town in a couple of months!
Michele D.
Creedmoor, NC
This is one of the best beauty stores I've seen. Most beauty stores carry prestige brands but not the drugstore brands as well, and this place carries both.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?