BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has a better rewards system than Sephora, you can cash points in for $$$ off a future purchase on anything! Unlike Sephora, Ulta carries higher end, designer brands as well as drugstore products - there's something for every budget. Many Ulta locations also have salon services.
Courtney S.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are like the walmart of beauty products. They huge difference is walmart has low prices and ulta does not! Also if you go in this store without makeup the workers treat you differently. I've been in there with full makeup amd no makeup and had two totally different experiences.
Samantha  F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite place to buy beauty products they have name brand and store brand. I even like there ulta brand. They even have a hair salon which is really nice. I think they over charge to get your eyebrows done and sometimes the service isnt the best but itnvaries from store.
Laurie W.
New Hyde Park, NY
The best thing about Ulta is that they have both drugstore and prestige brands. They cover every category of makeup, nails, hair, skin and scent. Seriously, if you can't find it at Ulta then you just don't need it! A beauty lovers paradise and they truly have something for everyone!
Brigid E.
Dunmore, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think the best thing about Ulta is how they've merged high end and drug store brands into one place. It's as affordable as the shopper needs it to be (or as extravagant.) I love going in because no matter what I need - hair products, make up, styling tools, it's one stop shopping.
Karen R.
Silver Spring, MD
I went to ultra for some new lipstick most recently. I was helped by a great person who let me try several shades and colors. I did think she was a little pushy to have me choose the most expensive brand, but when she figured out I did not want that, she steered me to another brand.
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is very user friendly. I like the wide variety of products available as well as the ulta brands that come at a very reasonable price. I am a frequent purchaser of hair care as well as make up & find that they both have quality for their value & I will continue to shop at ulta.
Joy S.
Tampa
Ulta is great when it comes to makeup and skin care; hosting
hundreds of brands! Their staff are always more than willing to help
and are generally knowledgeable about the products and what's needed in
a skin or cosmetic situation. I would definitely recommend and shop there again!
Anissa S.
Oceanside, CA
I tried the ULTA beauty Berry Blast 3-in-1 Smoothie. I love that I can use this as a body wash, shampoo and bubble bath. My favorite use is as a bubble bath. It gives a lot of bubbles that last and the scent is amazing. I will definitely be purchasing this smoothie in other scents.
Christin S.
South Bend, IN
I love Ulta!! Not over priced. You can find pretty much every beauty product you need. They have The Body Shop lines, which I love the all natural options. They have. A Salon inside the store with tons of amazing hair products to choose from. You haven't shopped here, you need to!!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?