7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,409 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is where I shop for a lot of my makeup, hair, and nail polish needs. Everything is easy to find and the staff is helpful. I love the sales and regular coupons.
They are much nicer than employees at Sephora. I love that they have high-end and drugstore in the same place. Makes it easier to compare & such
I really like the promotions and deals. It makes the price for the products a little easier to take. I love the variety of products available.
Great store that has comparable prices and offers a variety of beauty products. I usually buy my products from here and have been very pleased.
I like the convenience of Ulta because I can buy my Bare Minerals make-up there, but for the brands they carry that you can get other places their prices are always higher.
I LOVE Ulta . Its the best store for beauty supplies , they even do manicures there !!! They have everything you need for hair , nails & Make up
Who doesn't love ULTA really? this store is my dream store next to sephora, I could spend hours in this store. Its like a candy store for kids.
My fave place to buy cosmetics. I love their selection and the perks they offer. I love their body wash and body spray too.
I always have outstanding service there. From shampoo to nail polish and eyelashes they have it all. It's a one stop shop for your beauty needs!
I love Ulta because it offers a variety of brands and they always have sales going on. I always end up finding great deals whenever I go there.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos