BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Tracy E.
I pretty much only get my beauty products at Ulta now! They have awesome products that are really fun to try, and you can earn rewards point as well!
tabetha T.
Ulta beauty has just about everything for beauty that you would want or need and then some. The sales associates are always friendly and professional.
Taniesha F.
I sometimes wish they had brands that are at sephora, like Bobbi brown. Other than that you can find everything in one place. Makeup, hair, skincare, body wash, perfumes!
Grace W.
Columbia, SC
I love Ulta. I think they have better prices than their competitors, and the store is usually a lot bigger with many different brands to choose from.
Samantha P.
Abrams, WI
I love Ulta, it has everything from cheap drugstore products to high end makeup and skincare. You can find whatever you need no matter what your budget is. They have a great selection.
Megan M.
Delaware, OH
I only get to go to Ulta a few times a year, but I LOVE it! Great service. Very nice staff. They have a super fabulous selection of drugstore and high end products. Their sales are great!
Sara
Grand Rapids, MI
I love shopping at Ulta! Everything is organized so well in the store that it's easy to find what I'm looking for and I love their weekly coupons to save on some of my favorite products.
Erica R.
Hammond, IN
My ulta is always out of stock of things. Especially their drugstore cosmetics. Also they are higher priced and sometimes you pay less at a drugstore even with the buy one get one 50% off.
Sarah A.
I love shopping at ulta! They are able to help me with any of my makeup needs, and match the right color to my skin tone. They can also tell me what brands will work best for my needs.
Kristi C.
Ulta is a one stop shop for everything makeup, skin care, nail care, and hair!! From drugstore to high end you can find it at Ulta!!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.