BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jessica R.
Jefferson Cty, TN
It's like candy land for beauty products. I just wish I had one closer than and hour away. They offer rewards and coupons so it's a great place to shop.
Kristin B.
Richmond, IN
I just adore Ulta. They have wonderful sales and a magnificent incentive/rewards program. I order just about every month and quickly hit platinum status!
Cindy C.
Almost all my makeup supplies are from here. They have big packets for like $16. Some of the make up I would be iffy on. I just have a problem with switching, but I honeslty think their fine.
Alison R.
Has everything - hair, skin, nails, makeup - and affordable! They have a great selection of pharmacy brand makeup too which you don't find at the more exclusive makeup stores like sephora
Tara M.
Surprise , AZ
Love this store and all it's products. The best place I have found to purchase liter shampoos. At least a couple times of year you can stock up on all the best at a fraction of the price.
Nikcole B.
Mcminnville, OR
Maybe the best place to buy makeup and beauty supplies!!! Prices are outstanding rewards points have funded my addiction! Best part they take paypal!!!
Shelby F.
Kokomo, IN
This store is my go to make-up store! I would be a mess without it and the employees are always so happy to show me new techniques and what is popular.
Shannon R.
Niagara Falls , NY
I love Ulta. They have everything from brand name things that you can find at drug stores to professional name cosmetics that you can find at Sephora.
Heather G.
Cincinnati, OH
We had an Ulta open nearby recently and its wonderful! Any beauty emergency can be fixed in one store. I love that they even have a salon! I go there for almost all of my beauty needs now.
Ashley S.
Norfolk, VA
I love walking in ULTA and getting lost. I could spend hours in the store walking down every isle. They have a great rewards program they has many "gifts" you can earn throughout the year.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.