7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,457 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
It's like candy land for beauty products. I just wish I had one closer than and hour away. They offer rewards and coupons so it's a great place to shop.
I just adore Ulta. They have wonderful sales and a magnificent incentive/rewards program. I order just about every month and quickly hit platinum status!
Almost all my makeup supplies are from here. They have big packets for like $16. Some of the make up I would be iffy on. I just have a problem with switching, but I honeslty think their fine.
Has everything - hair, skin, nails, makeup - and affordable! They have a great selection of pharmacy brand makeup too which you don't find at the more exclusive makeup stores like sephora
Love this store and all it's products. The best place I have found to purchase liter shampoos. At least a couple times of year you can stock up on all the best at a fraction of the price.
Maybe the best place to buy makeup and beauty supplies!!! Prices are outstanding rewards points have funded my addiction! Best part they take paypal!!!
This store is my go to make-up store! I would be a mess without it and the employees are always so happy to show me new techniques and what is popular.
I love Ulta. They have everything from brand name things that you can find at drug stores to professional name cosmetics that you can find at Sephora.
We had an Ulta open nearby recently and its wonderful! Any beauty emergency can be fixed in one store. I love that they even have a salon! I go there for almost all of my beauty needs now.
I love walking in ULTA and getting lost. I could spend hours in the store walking down every isle. They have a great rewards program they has many "gifts" you can earn throughout the year.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos