BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Laura l.
One of my favorites to get my make up. Everyone is always so nice. Points add up fast and getting a discount helps with all the stuff you end up buying lol.
Natalie H.
Nevada, OH
I really miss this place. I don't have one where I live now. There were so many options. It was pretty expensive, but the rewards program really helped out.
Tara W.
Love Ulta! Customer service is great, and if you can't find it in stores, then they will definitely have it online. I always get good coupons from them too!
Lydia G.
I love this store! I don't shop there much cause I'm a mom in a budget but when I do it is well worth it. I love their store brand too very affordable too.
Hannah S.
Van Wert, OH
I have nothing to complain about with ULTA! Their own brand products work very well! Always look for deals and never skip the clearance section. You can find some amazing things for very little money
shelaine h.
Great for beauty products. They allow you to test almost everything in the store before making the purchase. Best way to find your shades in every product. They usually have coupons every week to use.
Trina D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I love the #blackfriday deals at Ulta. The door busters are $10 and you can get stocking stuffers for all your girlfriends. It's awesome for makeup lovers.
Marisa M.
Greenville, SC
I love the Ulta brand eyeliner, eyeshadow, and nail polish as well as their lotion! It's always on sale at a great deal and a really great product as well.
Liz C.
Wallington, NJ
I recently switched to this store because I was tired of the other stores. I had great help and they recommended a great product for me to use. I even ordered online and the delivery was fast!
Kataryna W.
Largo, FL
I always buy my makeup at ulta. They have great deals and almost every brand you can think of. I also love that they have a hair salon right in the store!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.