BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Samantha D.
Oneida, NY
I can find any brand I want in Ulta! It's so clean and organized it's just an enjoyable place to shop. They offer too quality products as well as lesser known so you get the best of both worlds
Shantell D.
Ozark, AL
Really great beauty store. I love the variety of things they have on the site and they always have some kind of sale going on. So that's definitely a plus!
Vinna C.
Bakersfield, CA
Sometimes things might be a bit more expensive than any other store but I love how you can find everything at the store. No need to go from store to store.
Amy D.
Rocky Point, NY
This is one of those places that I feel like a kid in a candy store. So many products to find. and so many things you wouldn't find anywhere else. I cant go in without picking up a few treasures.
Aniqa Z.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love going to Ulta! They always have a wide selections of products even high end products as well! I would definitely recommend this store to a friend!
Rose B.
Buford, GA
Do you need it and need it fast? Then this is the place to find it! They have anything and everything you can think of for your instant beautification.
Nicole L.
Love, love, love ulta! I enjoy the variety and the ultra brand lipsticks! Number 227 is my fave! I would recommend to anyone who's a makeup lover. This store would definitely be your paradise.
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
Great store to peak around in. Love the benefit bar with the certified techs. always there to help you pick out and up the right products for your skin.
Karen W.
Grand Rapids , MI
I went to Ulta for my makeup when I got married in 2009. Their staff was extremely helpful and gave me the look I wanted. Tons of brands to choose from.
Jenn F.
Dothan, AL
I love Ulta. I walk in and don't want to leave because there are so many choices. I love their coupons and samples as well. They have a great variety of products and constantly have sales.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.