7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,370 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
My favorite place to buy beauty products. They have a big selection and a helpful staff. I can not walk out of the store without purchasing something. You do get rewarded for spending money there which is nice, especially if you are like me and going to be buying these things anyway.
I love ulta because you can higher end products as well as lower end products the staff is always helpful here I purchase a lot online but I just love the fact that you can pretty much every thing your looking for here from makeup to skincare to beauty care to hair products love ulta
I absolutely love Ulta! The employees are so nice and helpful. They have a range of high end and drugstore products. They could restock they're items more frequently. Every time I would go in their looking for an Anastasia Glow Kit they would be out. Other than that they're amazing!!
Always get a great service in ulta, they take the time to explain how the products work, sometimes it is on the expensive side but the great advantage is that you get to test the products and you get an explanation about how you can use them and if they are good for you type of skin.
This is another one of my favorite stores! They range from drug store makeup and skin care to high end. They sell bath bombs, hair dye, and they have a salon! They are perfect for a huge variety!! I love coming here and they usually have a good sale or deal! Definitely recommend 100%
Absolutely love Ulta! I like how they always offer coupons for he drug store products so I can usually get them pretty cheap on top of using vendor coupons from the newspaper. I usually go to Sephora for high end makeup though since they offer a bit of a bette point system than Ulta.
I love ulta! My best friend loves Sephora but I can't separate from ulta. It's my favorite place to shop for anything, I love how on one side it is all drugstore and then the other is high end. They have such a fun environment and a ton of options and products! And a rewards program!
I went to ultra for some new lipstick most recently. I was helped by a great person who let me try several shades and colors. I did think she was a little pushy to have me choose the most expensive brand, but when she figured out I did not want that, she steered me to another brand.
Ulta has a better rewards system than Sephora, you can cash points in for $$$ off a future purchase on anything! Unlike Sephora, Ulta carries higher end, designer brands as well as drugstore products - there's something for every budget. Many Ulta locations also have salon services.
This is my favorite place to buy beauty products they have name brand and store brand. I even like there ulta brand. They even have a hair salon which is really nice. I think they over charge to get your eyebrows done and sometimes the service isnt the best but itnvaries from store.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos