BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Emily B.
burlingame, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that ulta carries a variety of products from drugstore brands to high end cosmetics. They have sales, coupons and a rewards program so you can find great deals!
Tanya L.
Bridgeview, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My al time favorite store! I love the points system. It's the best that I've seen in a store. I love the coupons and love that they have both affordable and high end makeup!
Jayda K.
I bought a tarts clay based foundation from here it was awesome! It was full coverage so I loved that part of it! It was pretty pricey tho so that is why only 4 stars.
Melody C.
Cheyenne, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rose Gold 12 piece natural eye shadow palette I enjoy this palette nice colors, good pigment so it stays on well with no creasing. Great palette for the smoky eye protection.
Darry K.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have a good variety of items prices are the same as other places unless you get their brand which I don't not think it's bad at all when they have their sales.
Abby A.
Great selection at all of the stores. The workers are helpful and nice! The prices are fair and the products are good! I love shopping at Ulta for all my beauty needs!
Mikal J.
Candler, NC
I could spend hours in this store! So many fantastic products, hair, skin and nails! Staff is always so helpful! I wish they would carry a little more variety of nail polishes though! Products are pretty fairly priced compared to other stores!!
Leslie C.
Dallas, TX
Ulta is your one stop shop for buying cosmetics! They have so many products that range in price ranges for everyone! They also provide a lot of help to find the suited product red for you. I will definitely be shopping here again!
Anne B.
Jasper
I love the Bare Essentials line and all the options they have! I also seem to get side tracked by all the fun lipsticks and lip glosses they have - but who doesn't?!
Joyhannah S.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Pink was nice. Light and refreshing. It's my day perfume when I headed to mall or movies. It lasts all day and doesn't take much squirts to smell good.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?