7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,036 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I like that ulta carries a variety of products from drugstore brands to high end cosmetics. They have sales, coupons and a rewards program so you can find great deals!
My al time favorite store! I love the points system. It's the best that I've seen in a store. I love the coupons and love that they have both affordable and high end makeup!
I bought a tarts clay based foundation from here it was awesome! It was full coverage so I loved that part of it! It was pretty pricey tho so that is why only 4 stars.
Rose Gold 12 piece natural eye shadow palette I enjoy this palette nice colors, good pigment so it stays on well with no creasing. Great palette for the smoky eye protection.
They have a good variety of items prices are the same as other places unless you get their brand which I don't not think it's bad at all when they have their sales.
Great selection at all of the stores. The workers are helpful and nice! The prices are fair and the products are good! I love shopping at Ulta for all my beauty needs!
I could spend hours in this store! So many fantastic products, hair, skin and nails! Staff is always so helpful! I wish they would carry a little more variety of nail polishes though! Products are pretty fairly priced compared to other stores!!
Ulta is your one stop shop for buying cosmetics! They have so many products that range in price ranges for everyone! They also provide a lot of help to find the suited product red for you. I will definitely be shopping here again!
I love the Bare Essentials line and all the options they have! I also seem to get side tracked by all the fun lipsticks and lip glosses they have - but who doesn't?!
Marc Jacobs Daisy Pink was nice. Light and refreshing. It's my day perfume when I headed to mall or movies. It lasts all day and doesn't take much squirts to smell good.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos