BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Selene E.
Ulta is amazing... They staff great, knowledgeable workers, and they always give samples of they have some behind the counter, a plus for any beauty fanatic.
Misty M.
Madera, CA
I can spend my whole paycheck on this store. Great selection of hair makeup style tools. Don't forget your coupons that come in Sundays paper also work here!
Ashlyn H.
Harvey, LA
I love ULTA! I use to work their as an associate and they are seriously such a great company to work for, i love everything they offer!
Tara W.
Love Ulta! Customer service is great, and if you can't find it in stores, then they will definitely have it online. I always get good coupons from them too!
Laura l.
One of my favorites to get my make up. Everyone is always so nice. Points add up fast and getting a discount helps with all the stuff you end up buying lol.
Natalie H.
Nevada, OH
I really miss this place. I don't have one where I live now. There were so many options. It was pretty expensive, but the rewards program really helped out.
Crystal B.
Locust Grove, GA
This store has anything you could want when it comes to hair and makeup. They jot only carry high end brands but also drugstore brands. They frequently have sales and have coupons! Love this store!!!!
Lydia G.
I love this store! I don't shop there much cause I'm a mom in a budget but when I do it is well worth it. I love their store brand too very affordable too.
Hannah S.
Van Wert, OH
I have nothing to complain about with ULTA! Their own brand products work very well! Always look for deals and never skip the clearance section. You can find some amazing things for very little money
shelaine h.
Great for beauty products. They allow you to test almost everything in the store before making the purchase. Best way to find your shades in every product. They usually have coupons every week to use.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.