BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kayla R.
I'd much rather shop online than my local store. The staff there just doesn't want to be bothered to help. Love the products and the price options to fit all incomes.
Elizabeth W.
Gilbert, AZ
Ulta provides a wide range of beauty products in all different price points. It's a one stop shop for your face and body! They always have a good deal going on and it's easy to find a coupon online for additional discounts.
Mary D.
Smithtown, NY
LOVE ulta! I don't use anything but salon quality products and tools on my hair and I'm always able to stay within my budget with their awesome coupons and promotions!
Jani H.
I really like the Ulta variety! I have found everything from Bare Minerals to Revlon, and everything in between! They have all the brand I need, all in 1 store. With the Rewards that I get, it saves me money all the time!
Vanessa L.
Oakdale, MN
I love going to the Ulta that is near my house. It is always stocked with the items I want and the customer service is on top of their game. Ulta is a great place for anyone that is looking for make up and/or hair products.
Sahrae G.
Carthage, NY
How can you not love Ulta!?! For real though, this place is awesome and I feel that everything is decently priced as well. There are tons of products and brand variety.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
I love this store for makeup! It's my favorite in comparison to Sephora! It's easy to shop and people are always friendly! Makes me want to shop there all the time!
Alondra V.
I would give it a higher star but every iota I been is short staffed. They are out of neutrogena products and are very rude. Sadly my favorite make up is only in ulta
Shannon M.
I am a member of their rewards program and email alerts. I get great coupons and free products by doing this. They have all my hair and makeup products in one place.
Lindley F.
Florence , AL
Great collection of beauty products in one store. About the same price as In other retail stores but do put them on sale. They have a brand that is really good as well.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.