7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,461 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I'd much rather shop online than my local store. The staff there just doesn't want to be bothered to help. Love the products and the price options to fit all incomes.
Ulta provides a wide range of beauty products in all different price points. It's a one stop shop for your face and body! They always have a good deal going on and it's easy to find a coupon online for additional discounts.
LOVE ulta! I don't use anything but salon quality products and tools on my hair and I'm always able to stay within my budget with their awesome coupons and promotions!
I really like the Ulta variety! I have found everything from Bare Minerals to Revlon, and everything in between! They have all the brand I need, all in 1 store. With the Rewards that I get, it saves me money all the time!
I love going to the Ulta that is near my house. It is always stocked with the items I want and the customer service is on top of their game. Ulta is a great place for anyone that is looking for make up and/or hair products.
How can you not love Ulta!?! For real though, this place is awesome and I feel that everything is decently priced as well. There are tons of products and brand variety.
I love this store for makeup! It's my favorite in comparison to Sephora! It's easy to shop and people are always friendly! Makes me want to shop there all the time!
I would give it a higher star but every iota I been is short staffed. They are out of neutrogena products and are very rude. Sadly my favorite make up is only in ulta
I am a member of their rewards program and email alerts. I get great coupons and free products by doing this. They have all my hair and makeup products in one place.
Great collection of beauty products in one store. About the same price as In other retail stores but do put them on sale. They have a brand that is really good as well.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos