7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,502 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my go to store it's a very amazing and always has stuff Stock if I need something from the drugstore I can go there or stopping experience is always great I usually go to Sephora for more defensive stuff and all that for the drugstore
I love Ulta! They have great promotions on their drugstore and house brands! You can also get high-end makeup here. They have a rewards card too, and they accept coupons!!
I love that Ulta is a mix of high end and drugstore products. I buy both here. They always have great sales and coupons out. Their rewards program is awesome - I'm a platinum member and there are lots of great benefits to it.
Ulta is pretty cool. A salon and a beauty store? That's pretty great if you ask me. Around where I live the Ulta isn't the best but I've never had a problem anywhere else.
Much less expensive than Sephora and they have better sales more often. The staff is pretty knowledgeable and nice. The only down side is there aren't as many of them around to shop at!
I recently realized that there was one a few miles from my house. Not good. Haha I could live in this sTore. Love that they have both the high end and the drugstore Brands.
This is my go to place for anything beauty - makeup, hair, tools, etc. Love it. My local store is super helpful, and they love showing me all the fun new items in stock. The only thing I haven't tried yet is the salon, but something tells me I won't be dissappointed.
Oh my God I'm in love with the store I can't stop buying make up from here I will shop here forever and recommend it to everyone and I love it
I appreciate the balance of prestige cosmetics and affordable brands all at the same place. It's a great place to find and education yourself in beauty, hair care, etc.!
Besides Sephora, this place is truly makeup heaven! Couldn't have a better place to put all of a girl's needs in one store; hair care, skin care, make up, and perfume!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos