BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Rylee r.
Navarre, FL
Ulta is my go to store it's a very amazing and always has stuff Stock if I need something from the drugstore I can go there or stopping experience is always great I usually go to Sephora for more defensive stuff and all that for the drugstore
Allie B.
Erie, PA
I love Ulta! They have great promotions on their drugstore and house brands! You can also get high-end makeup here. They have a rewards card too, and they accept coupons!!
Katie L.
Holly springs, NC
I love that Ulta is a mix of high end and drugstore products. I buy both here. They always have great sales and coupons out. Their rewards program is awesome - I'm a platinum member and there are lots of great benefits to it.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Ulta is pretty cool. A salon and a beauty store? That's pretty great if you ask me. Around where I live the Ulta isn't the best but I've never had a problem anywhere else.
Holly M.
Apex, NC
Much less expensive than Sephora and they have better sales more often. The staff is pretty knowledgeable and nice. The only down side is there aren't as many of them around to shop at!
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
I recently realized that there was one a few miles from my house. Not good. Haha I could live in this sTore. Love that they have both the high end and the drugstore Brands.
Samantha M.
This is my go to place for anything beauty - makeup, hair, tools, etc. Love it. My local store is super helpful, and they love showing me all the fun new items in stock. The only thing I haven't tried yet is the salon, but something tells me I won't be dissappointed.
Angela G.
Oh my God I'm in love with the store I can't stop buying make up from here I will shop here forever and recommend it to everyone and I love it
Rachel T.
Lorton, VA
I appreciate the balance of prestige cosmetics and affordable brands all at the same place. It's a great place to find and education yourself in beauty, hair care, etc.!
Samira D.
Pawtucket, RI
Besides Sephora, this place is truly makeup heaven! Couldn't have a better place to put all of a girl's needs in one store; hair care, skin care, make up, and perfume!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.