7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,440 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I just started going to Ulta and so far it is amazing! Their customer Service is good too I needed a moisturizer for my face and the associate led me to the perfect product. Now I am finding out that I can even use coupons there!! Score!!! Also, the store is clean and well organized!
I love Ulta. Their rewards system is my favorite of any beauty retailer because you can redeem your points for whatever you want and they have 2/3/5x points often. I get almost everything I use here. They often have great BOGO 50% off sales and gifts with purchase, especially online.
I love ULTA as a beauty store. I think the best thing about is because they always have coupons. I love earning points for my purchases and being able to redeem them on any products I want. Ulta is also great because it has your higher end products and your more "drugstore" products.
I most recently bought the Urban Decay naked pallet. It's is amazing! Urban decay is so buttery smoothie. It is the best eye shadow in my opinion. You can't go wrong at Ulta! They have everything! The staff is so willing to help you and the store has great prices, sales, and coupons.
Absolutely love Ulta! I like how they always offer coupons for he drug store products so I can usually get them pretty cheap on top of using vendor coupons from the newspaper. I usually go to Sephora for high end makeup though since they offer a bit of a bette point system than Ulta.
I absolutely love Ulta! The employees are so nice and helpful. They have a range of high end and drugstore products. They could restock they're items more frequently. Every time I would go in their looking for an Anastasia Glow Kit they would be out. Other than that they're amazing!!
This is another one of my favorite stores! They range from drug store makeup and skin care to high end. They sell bath bombs, hair dye, and they have a salon! They are perfect for a huge variety!! I love coming here and they usually have a good sale or deal! Definitely recommend 100%
Not as great as Sephora but still a nice environment. I can find drugstore products but also get my fix for luxury. I like that there is often a 3 off of 15 coupon code for shopping online, but most of the products I am interested in do not participate which is a little manipulative.
Always get a great service in ulta, they take the time to explain how the products work, sometimes it is on the expensive side but the great advantage is that you get to test the products and you get an explanation about how you can use them and if they are good for you type of skin.
Ulta is similar to Sephora but does not offer as high quality products that Sephora does. While Ulta has a good selection, I feel it is a step down from Sephora. However, there is one located right down from my house so I go often. My favorite product there is the eye shadow palates.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos