BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Hilary A.
Long Beach, CA
Ulta is an amazing beauty store! If you walk in there is a pretty definite chance you will walk out with something. Everything you need concerning beauty can be found here.
Emily P.
Anaheim , CA
Love, love, love this store! It's a place where I get my drug store products and mid high-in. I feel like most workers there are super helpful and love to answer questions.
Gabrielle D.
Lexington, KY
Ulta is my one-stop destination for beauty and makeup! I love their rewards program and the fact that their staff usually know what's the newest and latest trends in makeuP!
Sarah L.
Smiley, TX
I love ulta! They have everything from high end to drugstore , a brow bar, and a salon in store. They over the rewards points, and in store coupons. It's my favorite place to shop!
Rachel E.
Rochester, MI
Absolutely obsessed with Ulta! I always print out the $3.50 off $10 coupon before I head over. I can't get my Benefit "They're Real" mascara anywhere else for the same price!
Amanda M.
Jonesboro, AR
Yes Please ... i had no Idea what Ulta was until we had one built in my town . I stop in there all the time . I do wish they had more sales on the higher end of cosmetics .
Yanicia D.
I love this store. I went Christmas shopping and didn't waste no more then 100 on 5 people. They didn't just get one gift they got around three each plus I got myself something
Jessica W.
Janesville , WI
I absolutely love Ulta. I very rarely have a hard time finding what I need. I have never been in a store that wasn't clean and organized and the staff is usually very helpful.
Iris N.
Ocala, FL
I HAVE NOT SHOP HEE BUT MY DAUGHTER RECIEVED SOME PRODUCTS FOR HER BIRTHDAY AND THEY ARE GOOD.I HAVE TO GO AND CHECK IT OUT,BECAUSE I GET THE FLYERS AND THEIR PRICES ARE OK.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
This store has such a large variety of products and I love that!! Their lines are perfect for those of us who can't afford the expensive stuff but still want a great product.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.