BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Payton G.
Fort Smith, AR
Ulta is one of the best places to go for beauty and hair related things! It has a drugstore side, and a high-end side so you can always find something within your budget. Not to mention they carry A TON of different brands.
Shannon K.
I love the selections of brands that are both drugstore and high end. It's really a fun experience to walk through an Ulta, I've never gone in without buying anything! They have a good rewards program also and good coupons!
Kayla R.
I'd much rather shop online than my local store. The staff there just doesn't want to be bothered to help. Love the products and the price options to fit all incomes.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
So many sales, drug store and high end products, coupons, pretty atmosphere, no pushy sales people, testing area, generic brand is great, love the treat of going to ulta.
Nicol R.
Wonderful place, large variety of items and products to choose from. I love their Ulta card loyalty program that you sign up for where you get great deals and coupons.
Vanessa L.
Oakdale, MN
I love going to the Ulta that is near my house. It is always stocked with the items I want and the customer service is on top of their game. Ulta is a great place for anyone that is looking for make up and/or hair products.
Irma F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their products and the staff is always so helpful in recommending products to me and telling me what works well and what doesn't. I enjoy their points program.
Megan C.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! I recently discovered one pretty close to where I live and I absolutely love going there! They have a large variety and you can find some great sales too.
Leslie N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my FAVORITE place to shop for makeup. It really is a one stop shop for drug store makeup as well as prestige. I love the reward points & the coupons they give.
Ashleigh M.
Orlando, FL
I love ULTA not only because they have SmashBox but also because ULTA's personal lipstick brand is absolutely fantastic. It's more cost-effective and a great product.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.