BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Melanie E.
Lowell, MI
I pretty much exclusively buy all of my beauty products at Ulta at this point. They always have a great selection and very helpful salespeople. They're also great for a quick eyebrow wax if I don't have time to make an appointment at the salon.
Sabrina B.
There is no greater place for me to be than at an Ulta store. I love makeup and Ulta has anything I could ever want. Even ordering online is easy.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
One of my favorite stores! They are always having great sales and sending coupons through the mail. I even get free things after I spend so much money there. Great place to shop.
Audrey G.
Yay, Ulta is so much fun. My only negative with the store is that I try to buy items on clearance so I can try out a lot of items for cheap, but when I go to check out, the items that are on clearance never seem to ring up on sale. Hmm.....
Amanda S.
Plano, TX
Who doesn't love ULTA? You can get things all the way from drug store to high end quality. You an go in and buy makeup for the entire face for $20 or for $200. This place is amazing.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
My favorite beauty store ever! I feel like a kid in a candy store every time I go. So much to choose from. From drug store brands to fancy brands.
Janell W.
Osseo, MN
I could wonder through Ulta for hours. Smells great, looks great, super sales! They have everything a girl (or in my case, older lady) could want! Their ads are wonderful and sales are so frequent. Love the customer reward program too.
Alyssa A.
Fort Bragg, NC
Ulta has a great selection of name brand beauty products. The prices are affordable and there are tons of testers and people to help when needed.
Elizabeth  C.
National City, CA
Ulta the best of both worlds! From high end cosmetics to drug store! They always have great deals and the more you buy the more point you earn which can be redeemed for products!
Mimi K.
Whittier, CA
In my opinion, they have a much better loyalty program than Sephora. Also, they really know what they're talking about at Ulta! I always ask them for suggestions on what to get and they always recommend something I end up falling in love with!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.