7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,485 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I pretty much exclusively buy all of my beauty products at Ulta at this point. They always have a great selection and very helpful salespeople. They're also great for a quick eyebrow wax if I don't have time to make an appointment at the salon.
There is no greater place for me to be than at an Ulta store. I love makeup and Ulta has anything I could ever want. Even ordering online is easy.
One of my favorite stores! They are always having great sales and sending coupons through the mail. I even get free things after I spend so much money there. Great place to shop.
Yay, Ulta is so much fun. My only negative with the store is that I try to buy items on clearance so I can try out a lot of items for cheap, but when I go to check out, the items that are on clearance never seem to ring up on sale. Hmm.....
Who doesn't love ULTA? You can get things all the way from drug store to high end quality. You an go in and buy makeup for the entire face for $20 or for $200. This place is amazing.
My favorite beauty store ever! I feel like a kid in a candy store every time I go. So much to choose from. From drug store brands to fancy brands.
I could wonder through Ulta for hours. Smells great, looks great, super sales! They have everything a girl (or in my case, older lady) could want! Their ads are wonderful and sales are so frequent. Love the customer reward program too.
Ulta has a great selection of name brand beauty products. The prices are affordable and there are tons of testers and people to help when needed.
Ulta the best of both worlds! From high end cosmetics to drug store! They always have great deals and the more you buy the more point you earn which can be redeemed for products!
In my opinion, they have a much better loyalty program than Sephora. Also, they really know what they're talking about at Ulta! I always ask them for suggestions on what to get and they always recommend something I end up falling in love with!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos