BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Evelynn D.
Love going to Ulta and checking out all the new makeup. I can usually find coupons to use there to. I like how they have all different brands and prices for products.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
So many sales, drug store and high end products, coupons, pretty atmosphere, no pushy sales people, testing area, generic brand is great, love the treat of going to ulta.
Shannon K.
I love the selections of brands that are both drugstore and high end. It's really a fun experience to walk through an Ulta, I've never gone in without buying anything! They have a good rewards program also and good coupons!
Irma F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their products and the staff is always so helpful in recommending products to me and telling me what works well and what doesn't. I enjoy their points program.
Nicol R.
Wonderful place, large variety of items and products to choose from. I love their Ulta card loyalty program that you sign up for where you get great deals and coupons.
Kayla R.
I'd much rather shop online than my local store. The staff there just doesn't want to be bothered to help. Love the products and the price options to fit all incomes.
Jani H.
I really like the Ulta variety! I have found everything from Bare Minerals to Revlon, and everything in between! They have all the brand I need, all in 1 store. With the Rewards that I get, it saves me money all the time!
Emily A.
N Tonawanda, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this store. I always go here to get my makeup and hair products. I love the rewards program because you build up points which turn into store credit!!
Megan C.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! I recently discovered one pretty close to where I live and I absolutely love going there! They have a large variety and you can find some great sales too.
Leslie N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my FAVORITE place to shop for makeup. It really is a one stop shop for drug store makeup as well as prestige. I love the reward points & the coupons they give.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?