7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,497 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I prefer Ulta to Sephora for the shopping experience. The Ulta brand products are hit and miss. But, I really like shopping there. The staff in various stores have always been very helpful.
We finally got an Ulta in my hometown and it is a little overwhelming for me in my novice state! I love the selection of fragrances and makeup! The staff could be much more friendly!!!
Love ulta It has high end or high priced makeup and low end priced makeup that you would usually find in drugstore. It very neat and can almost find everything you need in one trip
I absolutely love the Ulta brand make up! I use everything of theirs. My favorite is their masacra. I use 3 different kinds. Way too many different great ones to just pick one of them!
My favorite make up store! I find everything I want in this store from bare and minerals foundation to nail polish! To perfume and good smelling lotions! This is a girly one stop shop
My store is brand new and everything was well organized and displayed. The staff was less than helpful, but ulta will figure that out soon I'm sure.
I like that Ulta provides drugstore makeup and hair items as well as prestige lines. The last couple times I have gone in though the things that I need are always out of stock. This has happened to me more times then I like and no longer shop at Ulta.
I'm addicted to Ulta, they always have great free gifts with purchase and sample bags that come with them. I love to shop both in store and online.
I love ULTA. It is a great store with every product you could imagine. The staff is usually very nice and helpful. The only complain that I have is that the prices can be a bit steep!
Ulta has the greatest quality of makeup you can find! They have the best brands and the hottest trends of makeup and beauty supplies. They are a little pricey, but definitely worth it!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos