7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,387 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I could wonder through Ulta for hours. Smells great, looks great, super sales! They have everything a girl (or in my case, older lady) could want! Their ads are wonderful and sales are so frequent. Love the customer reward program too.
After sephora it's time to look at ulta...duh what else lol. I never knew about this store before but when I did I liked how they had high end cosmetics with lower end name brands
Ulta the best of both worlds! From high end cosmetics to drug store! They always have great deals and the more you buy the more point you earn which can be redeemed for products!
I love Ulta for their amazing variety. Unlike Sephora (another fav!!), Ulta carries both drugstore and high end makeup brands. Their prices are decent and they give nice freebies.
I love ulta gel eyeliners they are awesome. Also they always are there to help and you don't have to go looking for a sells rep to help you find what you need. Awesome place
The ulta in my neighborhood is fantastic. They have great deals, they have the brands I love, and it is so convenient to have. I buy a lot of my makeup from there, and I love that they have high end and drug store makeup products there :)
Hair, nails, makeup, from High end to drugstore anything you need in one place. I even get my hair done here. Everyone's always friendly and they have a great rewards program.
Horrible. I used to be a member and when I would earn beauty bucks they were only good on covergirl or Maybelline. I can get coupons for those in the newpaper! rip off artists behind ulta. I'll stick with Sephora and drug stores thank you!
I love that this is a one stop shop for any beauty product that you might need. The prices are decent, and the stores are always very clean and organized. I love the ladies that work at my local store too, they are always really helpful.
I love Ulta ! You can get stuck in this store for hours! Not only do they have everything you can think of in this store but you can also get tutorials on how to do your makeup!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos