BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store.Their $3.50 coupon makes it easy to go spend $15. each time and it is truly a value when they have BOGO 50% off items. Their drug store brand prices are comparative to their retailers. The salon is great. I have used them for facial services, and iwas very impressed!
Eliza J.
York, PA
Staff is usually very friendly and knowledgeable. They carry a lot of great products, as well as beauty tools and appliances. Definitely a more affordable place to shop compared to Sephora but I think the store is usually a little unorganized and products sometimes seem poorly placed.
Natasha W.
Royal Palm Beach , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's like a makeup heaven . I love that I can find my favorite higher end and drugstore products all in one place . It's a pain when the shelves aren't stocked but I always manage to leave with more than one thing in my bag when shopping here . And the rewards program is a bonus too .
Jade W.
Beaver Dam, WI
Ulta is a another great make up store. I like that it has high end make up and drug store make up in one store. So you can find a lot of goodies their. Its another store for make up lovers like me. I wish the workers there were a little more helpful but over all it is a great store :)
Katy B.
Greenbrier, AR
I recently purchased a Anastasia foundation stick from Ulta and was not please with it. It was too oily and the coverage was not comparable to the Bobbi Brown foundation stick that I normally use. Thankfully, Ulta has a great return policy and I was able to exchange it for one I like.
Elly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live that they carry drugstore & high end makeup. It makes shopping for both more conveint. I mainly make a trip out to my local Ulta when they have deals that catch my eye. Because I don't live relatively near an Ulta. I tend to stock up on my favorite products whenever I go there.
Madison M.
Athens, TN
I love ulta! It's so awesome having not only drug store brands, but high brands all in one store. And it's a store big enough that there's a great selection of everything within each and every price range. I never even go in Sephora except for their exclusive items not sold elsewhere.
Christine L.
Wurtsboro, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Ulta! I could spend hours looking at the different colors, pallets, products and smelling the delicious array of good quality items. Ulta is an experience for sure that I would recommend to anyone. Be prepared to have some sort of resolve or you will spend more than you planned!!
Jannelle R.
Valparaiso, IN
I love Ulta! It's been my go-to lately because of their reward point system and ease of shopping there. They mix my high-end and drugstore brands in one place, making it a one-stop shop. I can never leave there without buying something. I usually find a great sale going on when I go.
Karley C.
I love Ulta! They have a great range of products and carry more and more companies every time I go to the store. I love their points reward system and all of the ladies are so helpful. My only complaint is their actually hair salon and the quality of service that occurs at the salon.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?