7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,337 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love this store.Their $3.50 coupon makes it easy to go spend $15. each time and it is truly a value when they have BOGO 50% off items. Their drug store brand prices are comparative to their retailers. The salon is great. I have used them for facial services, and iwas very impressed!
Staff is usually very friendly and knowledgeable. They carry a lot of great products, as well as beauty tools and appliances. Definitely a more affordable place to shop compared to Sephora but I think the store is usually a little unorganized and products sometimes seem poorly placed.
It's like a makeup heaven . I love that I can find my favorite higher end and drugstore products all in one place . It's a pain when the shelves aren't stocked but I always manage to leave with more than one thing in my bag when shopping here . And the rewards program is a bonus too .
Ulta is a another great make up store. I like that it has high end make up and drug store make up in one store. So you can find a lot of goodies their. Its another store for make up lovers like me. I wish the workers there were a little more helpful but over all it is a great store :)
I recently purchased a Anastasia foundation stick from Ulta and was not please with it. It was too oily and the coverage was not comparable to the Bobbi Brown foundation stick that I normally use. Thankfully, Ulta has a great return policy and I was able to exchange it for one I like.
I live that they carry drugstore & high end makeup. It makes shopping for both more conveint. I mainly make a trip out to my local Ulta when they have deals that catch my eye. Because I don't live relatively near an Ulta. I tend to stock up on my favorite products whenever I go there.
I love ulta! It's so awesome having not only drug store brands, but high brands all in one store. And it's a store big enough that there's a great selection of everything within each and every price range. I never even go in Sephora except for their exclusive items not sold elsewhere.
Love Ulta! I could spend hours looking at the different colors, pallets, products and smelling the delicious array of good quality items. Ulta is an experience for sure that I would recommend to anyone. Be prepared to have some sort of resolve or you will spend more than you planned!!
I love Ulta! It's been my go-to lately because of their reward point system and ease of shopping there. They mix my high-end and drugstore brands in one place, making it a one-stop shop. I can never leave there without buying something. I usually find a great sale going on when I go.
I love Ulta! They have a great range of products and carry more and more companies every time I go to the store. I love their points reward system and all of the ladies are so helpful. My only complaint is their actually hair salon and the quality of service that occurs at the salon.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos