BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love that this store sells a wide price range of beauty products. They sell all sorts of different beauty items and even have a salon/ spa in some locations. I shop here very often and so do my friends and family. I just wish the staff was more educated on the products so that they could help u more. They have good customer service and have fixed any issue I have ever had with my order and I have only have a couple of issues with things being broken when I have ordered online but normally they r pretty good and the package gets to u in a timely manner as well
River B.
Woodbridge, VA
I love Ulta. I love that they have drugstore brands and high end. I love that they have new products and I love that they have an awesome rewards program. I love that they have products out so you can test and swatch. I also love that they have beauty experts stationed inside the store so you can always ask for help!

The only con I have, but is the same everywhere, they have products online that they don't sell in store...They should do what Sephora does and allow a virtual application of products so you feel more comfortable/confident buying coverage products.
Anahi C.
Aurora , CO
I love going to this store for my makeup. They have good deals and especially in the holidays. I also love that every time you buy something you get points & 100 points is $3 off ANYTHING! That helps! Because I know Sephora doesn't do that. So I rather buy it at ulta then Sephora. If they don't have the specific item at ulta then I would go to Sephora. I also love how they give you a great full size item for your birthday and you're able to get x2 points which makes everything easier to get money off. They also always have the $3.50 coupon off any $15 purchase
Sarah S.
If I could spend all day, heck all week, in an Ulta store, I probably would. There is a ton of variety of products and the staff is incredibly nice and knowledgeable about the products. They normally have some good sales, which is what I always look out for. Sometimes it can be a little pricey, but they do normally have the same prices as everyone else or very close to. But when they do have sales, they are good ones and worth the wait. Even their own line of makeup and other products is really great! I just know whenever I go to Ulta, I'll find what I need.
Jillian B.
Valley City, ND
My favorite store ever!!! I do not have one complaint about this store! From the products they sell to the salon services they offer everything is 100% awesome! Everyone should visit this place it is a beauty lovers heaven!!! Getting my brows down at their benefit brow bar changed my brow game from life! ūüėćūüėćūüėć I am so in love with this place it depresses me that the closest one is 1 hour away but I always try to visit at every other week! The staff is also great and very educated on all products sold but them! I can not say enough good things about this place!
Olivia R.
Marquette , MI
Ulta Beauty always provides me with WOW experiences. The employees at my local store always greet me with a smile when I walk into the door and are very helpful when I need it. Associates are very knowledgable about products. I love that Ulta has everything I need all in one place. I get my hair done in the salon and my nails as well, I also frequent the Dermalogica skin bar frequenty for facials. I love that I can get both high-end and drugstore makeup here and that I can use my ultamate rewards points on ALL of it! Ulta is my favorite beauty destination.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
This store is so dangerous and I absolutely love it! Sometimes I go there just to look around at the pretty makeup. I love the selection available at Ulta, from drugstore to prestige brands like UD. It's wonderful. My biggest issue with the store is that they don't have my brand of foundation. They are starting to add in more brands, though, which is great and I adore getting birthday gifts and $5 off $15 coupons. My birthday gift this year was one of my favorites so far (a full sized UD eyeshadow). I wear it pretty frequently. Seriously, I love Ulta.
Macie S.
Sevierville, TN
Ulta is hands down my favorite store to go into. I can go there multiple times a week and walk around for at least an hour each time, always finding something else I "need". I love the variety they offer with having drugstore brands on one side, and the larger name brands on the other side. They also offer hair care, body, etc. Basically everything you could ever need beauty-wise you can purchase in one trip to Ulta. Very convenient and they also have an amazing reward point system, and you can use those points on pretty much any purchase! Love ulta!
Kyndall D.
I love ulta! They always have everything I need and a little more! Their prices are a little high but affordable and well worth the money being spent! I've bought many hair products from them but by far my favorite is the tea tree shampoo and conditioner!! Also I love that some ulta stores have salons. I recommend their salon as a go to hair salon when you want a fast and stylish look! I had a very amazing guy transform my dead unhealthy hair into an amazing bob that looked fresh and alive again! I got compliments before I even walked out the store.
Emily M.
It was good. I went for their first time, and I was in heaven. I had a great time going through and and looking at all of the high end and drug store make up. I wish someone came over and helped with the high end stuff cause I was new to it, but it seemed like they were understaffed that day. But still, so I didn't buy any thing from the high end cause I didn't know what to get and what would look nice... but besides of that, I did find a couple of great face mask and some of the NYX liquid swayed lip colors that my local store didn't have. Yay!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.