Marie T.

What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?

Liz B.
Liz B.
Stoughton , WI
1 year, 7 months ago
Tarte and Too Faced are my favorite. But I also like a few products from Benefit and Anastasia, even IT Cosmetics has some good makeup too. Their brushes are nice too!
Lizet M.
Lizet M.
1 year, 8 months ago
I like the ulta brand
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Bessemer City, NC
1 year, 8 months ago
I like bare minerals and urban decay.
Misty M.
Misty M.
Madera, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
Mally, urban decay, and benefit.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Spring Arbor, MI
4 years, 1 month ago
At the moment I just tried a Lorac product and I'm loving it, going back soon for more.
Jacklyn N.
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
Butler, GA
4 years, 3 months ago
I like naked eyeshadow and bare minerals makeup the best! I get these (and more!!) from Ulta! Besides Sephora, Ulta is my go-to store for all my make-up needs.
Roberta M.
Roberta M.
Argyle, NY
4 years, 3 months ago
I love Too Faced personally..great eyeshadow.
Jennifer G.