Anna Y.
Anna Y.
Winder, GA

How is their shipping during the holidays? It's been a week and my order still hasn't shipped. I had the same experience last year. :/
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Dec. 16, 2014, 9:02 a.m.
Well my personal experience I ordered some items over a week ago and the order is still processing....after waiting on hold for 17 mins to speak with someone I was told they just finished processing all their cyber Monday orders this was on 12/12. I was like really that was 2 weeks ago! Then I was told no worries you should get it within the 10 business days. Well I got an email yesterday saying it should be here by the 12/24 which wont help me but I honestly don't see it happening. My advice DON'T order online go to a store and hope you can find the same deals. =/
Ayanna C.
Ayanna C.
June 5, 2014, 4:36 p.m.
No matter where you order from holiday shipping will always take longer.
Onena C.
Onena C.
April 22, 2014, 4:21 p.m.
Holidays shipping always are delay
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
March 25, 2014, 9:46 p.m.
I ordered during the holidays this past year and it took a month for me to get my package
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
Feb. 9, 2014, 6:35 p.m.
I recommend finding yourself an Ulta store because I'm sure is much quicker than shipping. Their shipping is terrible
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Dec. 13, 2013, 8:27 p.m.
Their shipping is horrible. I feel like it takes weeks upon weeks in order to just receive half of my order. I feel like there should be shipments from the stores in your state/town, not from whatever place its all from because it's way too far out.

Join Now