ULTA Winter Prestige Skincare Kit 2: Love Your Skin Discovery Kit uploaded by Carmen R.ULTA Winter Prestige Skincare Kit 2: Love Your Skin Discovery Kit uploaded by Britni R.

BY ULTA

Winter Prestige Skincare Kit 2: Love Your Skin Discovery Kit - Ulta's Winter Prestige Skincare Kit 2: Love Your Skin Discovery Kit includes:Clarins Super Total Restorative Eye Concentrate (0.1 oz)First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream (1.0 oz)Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Moisturizer (0.25 oz)DERMAdoctor's Kakadu C Intensive Vitamin C Peel Pad with Ferulic Acid & Vitamin E (3 ct)Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser (1.0 oz)Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer (0.33 oz)Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant (0.45 oz)Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer (0.5 oz)Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots with Salicylic Acid (1 sheet)$5 Ulta Gift Card**$5 off $25 of featured brands - Winter Prestige Skincare Kit 2: Love Your Skin Discovery Kit see more...

• Some of the products came without a seal. Is this what it...1 Answers
Lori L.
I have really enjoyed getting to know new skin care companies and which ones work with my skin type and which ones don’t. I was able to get this box at half off so I feel like I’m trying skincare products for free. ULTA Winter Prestige Skincare Kit 2: Love Your Skin Discovery Kit
Carmen R.
I love this box all the products in these box are amazing especially the clarins eye cream and the dermatologica daily superfoliant ....mix daily superfolian with any soap or cream cleanser...you'll love to try it !!!!!
Mackenzie E.
Maine
I love it. It was very affordable and I bought it online at ulta. It comes with a variety of skin care products. With multiple moisturizers and acne reducer products. I definitely love it. It comes with five off of $25 on any product brand that is showcased.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
Ulta pulls me in every time with these sampler boxes. I love being able to try a bunch of different stuff for a fraction of the cost. I have since bought at least three things in full size from this box. I think these samplers are great and will continue to buy them
Perfect S.
Pineville , LA
This skincare kit I use once a week. Everything in this kit leaves your skin looking beautiful, glowing, healthy. It does have a nice scent. Whenever I run out of this I always want to go get more. I recommend anyone to get this awesome kit.
Heather A.
BROCKTON, MA
I just bought this skincare kit!! Sobfar i am loving it. There is 2 different ones. They have one for masks as well! But the array of products is great! I am loving the cleanser and the mini mask they give you in this one!! Awesome!!!
Britni R.
This little box of goodies have so much love in one box. Being as though my skin goes through multiple changes this box is perfect. I feel as though I did get some bang for my buck❤
Kate R.
Salisbury, MD
I got this on sale and I would not have paid full price for it since it’s just samples. There are some good samples in here and you get a coupon as well for $5 off a purchase from any of the brands included in the kit which is nice. It’s fun to try new things but the things have liked are so expensive full size so I probably won’t get any of them.
Emilie T.
Kent, OH
I bought this set along with the other one. They are both great sets for a great price, and on top of that I got them both half off! There's a few products that I haven't tried yet but most of the ones that I have tried I love. If I had anything negative to say about it it would be that there is too many moisturizers in the kit
Keilah A.
FRENCHTOWN, MI
If you're not sure what skin care you want to try and don't want to.splurge on a full size product this is a great deal and a great way to try some of the best prestige skin care brands I haven't used all my stuff in my box because I just opened it last week
Jude S.
Some of the products came without a seal. Is this what it's supposed to be? Some of them have that little silver seal thing and others don't. Like the microfoliant, there's no seal on it. It is used?