BY ULTA

White Flowers Classic Moisture-Intense Body Butter - Ulta White Flowers Classic Moisture-Intense Body Butter is a rich, intensive cream that treats dry, problem skin.Shea Butter and Sweet Almond Oil hydrates and conditionsVitamins A, B5, C, E nourish and protect - White Flowers Classic Moisture-Intense Body Butter see more...

Buy on ULTA
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
This moisturizer is such a nice size and smells so good. I like this for my hands and feet. Ulta has some fabulous products and this moisturizer is one I would highly recommend. It is so refreshing to use after being in the sun to cool down your skin and freshen up on the go.
Giulia R.
Giulia R.
Gainesville, FL
This is lotion is very moisturizing, affordable and smells great. It's a floral scent, but fresh too. I really love how it moisturizes without feeling sticky or greasy. This is great option at Ulta and you can use the coupons on it too. Really lovely for a gift also!
Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
I love this. It has such a beautiful elegant smell. I carry it in my purse all the time where ever I travel too. When I feel the need I apply this to my skin. The texture is very smooth and silky and absorbs into your skin beautiful. The smell lasts for hours!
T A.
T A.
I have this body butter in cucumber scent. The product is okay. It is a thick and creamy lotion but not extremely hydrating. I like when oils are added to lotions because I have extremely dry skin, this product did not have much nourishing oil in it. Good value and an OK product.
Tashie V.
Tashie V.
It's a body butter so it's obviously thick but it smells great and makes you look like glossy beautiful specimen!! Very good after you shave too .
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
katy texas
I really like this lotion it is super moisturizing, it makes my skin feel really great and it smells amazing and it lasts a pretty long time
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Coral Gables, FL
I'm in love this smells so yumm! It leaves my skin super soft and moisturized! I can't wait to use it again!
MakeupByRaiza M.
MakeupByRaiza M.
Southbridge, MA
This smells so good it leaves my body feeling so moisturized the sent stays on for a long time which I love
Jeloni C.
Jeloni C.
Amsterdam , NY
It's a nice body butter smells great and the price isn't bad for it . I would recommend
Jeika F.
Jeika F.
Connecticut
Me encanta este producto es de excelente calidad me dura muchísimo es fácil de aplicarse es a un precio que l vale no lo comparo con ningún otro producto no existe producto mejor que este lo ame enserio muchísimo se los recomiendo bastante es perfecto