BY ULTA

Watermelon Body Sorbet - Indulge in this guilt-free Watermelon Body Sorbet from Ulta. Made with Vitamins, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil, it's so much more than just a creamy treat for your skin! Whipped texture cream leaves skin feeling so soft and smelling delicious. - Watermelon Body Sorbet see more...

• This looks interesting! Does it really smell like waterme...1 Answers
  • Does this leave you smelling like watermelon?1 Answers
  • Does it have a strong scent ?1 Answers
🌺Jùłîãńñâ Č.
Grand Rapids
i Love the smell of watermelon because it smells fresh. i bought it a walgreens it was very expensive but worth it
Lynsey B.
Camby, IN
Amazing lotion for the summer. It smells like heaven. It leaves you feeling smooth and smelling like a snack!
tiffany c.
Pittsburgh
FREAKING LOVE THE SMELL! watermelon is amazingggg. love this sorbet from ulta. 10/10 would buy again.
Roberta M.
Minden
Já senti o cheirinho dele em um provador na loja e passei um pouco nas mãos. O aroma permaneceu pelo dia inteiro e minhas mãos ficaram hidratadas. Gostaria de testar no corpo todo pois parece um ótimo produto
Caprice H.
LOWESTOFT
Watermelon is an amazing scent to have in body sorbet. I love smells, I always have to smell good & this makes me happy smelling sooooo good, it gets me ready for the day ahead which is a great start, wake up have a nice bath or shower apply body sorbet & your done.
TUMBLR G.
To me it's feeling like all of my entire life I've been drinking
Watermelon 🍉 I would like to try this one, I’m all about try new things! makeup, health, beauty, haircare, travel, food, snacks, fashion Let’s increase our scores so everyone can get a VoxBox! Follow for follow instagram ttumblrrgoals, like my contest photos & comment your name one letter at a time on this post! 🛍🎁🔑🎉
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE

I love Love  this!!! Smalls so good and makes me think of summer coming.This product left my skin so perfect, I don't use makeup any more ,and the smell is so sweet but fresh , totally recomended . I get it as a gift and I totally in love with it
Michelle R.
Starbuck, MB
The sorbet smells absolutely delicious
My boyfriend absolutely loved how I smelt lol
Made my skin smooth and even brightened up my tattoos, price is definitely worth the quality.
Alejandra G.
Wael S.
Hello! My name is Wael, i am a Blogger from Morocco.
I really like this brand, it's very interesting.
I was thinking about making a collaboration with you!
I'd like to test this product and promote it on my social media.
What do you think about it
Greeting from morocco,
Wael Sebaei
Best regards
Stephanie H.
Cinderford, Gloucestershire
How exactly is this used? Just like body cream? 💕 And is it worth a try?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Does it have a strong scent ?
Nicole Z.
Newhall, CA
Does this leave you smelling like watermelon?
Torii P.
New York
This looks interesting! Does it really smell like watermelons?
Bianca W.
Mobile, AL
Is this new to Ulta? I’ve never seen it.