BY ULTA

Watermelon Body Sorbet - Indulge in this guilt-free Watermelon Body Sorbet from Ulta. Made with Vitamins, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil, it's so much more than just a creamy treat for your skin! Whipped texture cream leaves skin feeling so soft and smelling delicious. - Watermelon Body Sorbet see more...

• This looks interesting! Does it really smell like waterme...1 Answers
  • Does this leave you smelling like watermelon?1 Answers
  • Does it have a strong scent ?1 Answers
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
It really didn’t do much for me. It smells amazing, but I get deterred from using products with strong scents because of the drying alcohol added. I also felt very itchy, and I still don’t know what it was from.

My experience with ULTA brand products isn’t the best, so I recommend purchasing something possibly a little more expensive, but with better ingredients.
Gia C.
Kenosha
Smells sooo good and last long! I think i bought it and it lasted me about a good month and a half! I used it everyday and never got sick of the scent. If ulta was closer to my home id go out and buy this product regularly. All in all a good product and not a waste.
Susan S.
Bethesda, MD
The price is on point but the product not so much. Ulta has great collection, but this one was a miss for me. I loved the smell but the feel on my skin was not so great!

Follow me on insta and I’ll follow back: stylewithsamij0n
Brianna D.
Louisville, KY
This body sorbet is so good!! I use it very often and the sent it honestly amazing ! I love watermelon and I love the way it feels on the skin ! My boyfriend and my mom love the way I smells ! I would totally recommend this to everyone !
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,304 reviews
💕This is a great product and it smells super yummy! I love using this fresh out of the shower especially in the spring and summer months as a aim towards more fruity sense
Briana H.
Minot afb, ND
The smell of this product is so great! Goes on the body smoothly and soaks right in. Affordable price, and does the job right! Doesn't leave u feeling greasy at all.
mia r.
Auburn, WA
My favorite fruit is watermelon so I was SO exited to try this out!! Made my skin sooo soft and definently good for the price also leaves me smelling really good and I would definently repurchase it anytime I’m done!!
Vane E.
Orlando, FL
My favorite fruit is watermelon so of course I had to try this. It’s gentle on the skin but also refreshing. Ulta is not pricey at all specially with their own line they’re generous. It’s more of a low smell. I would definitely repurchase. It’s to good not too
Tiffany G.
catlettsburg
This smells so insanely delicious. I wasnt to sure about it at first because i have extremely dry skin and i didnt know if it would actually help but it did and im so glad that I actually go it! It was a good purchase!
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I absolutely love this. I bought it about a month ago and still have it. A little goes a long ways. I love to use fresh out the shower and as a refresher in the morning. It smells so good. It also feels awesome.
Stephanie H.
Cinderford, Gloucestershire
How exactly is this used? Just like body cream? 💕 And is it worth a try?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Does it have a strong scent ?
Nicole Z.
Newhall, CA
Does this leave you smelling like watermelon?
Torii P.
New York
This looks interesting! Does it really smell like watermelons?
Bianca W.
Mobile, AL
Is this new to Ulta? I’ve never seen it.