BY ULTA

Warm Glow Classic Moisture-Intense Body Butter - Ulta Warm Glow Classic Moisture-Intense Body Butter is a rich, intensive cream that treats dry, problem skin.Shea Butter and Sweet Almond Oil hydrates and conditionsVitamins A, B5, C, E nourish and protect - Warm Glow Classic Moisture-Intense Body Butter see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
This product smells heavenly. It isn't too greasy and smooths into the skin fairly quickly. It isn't the most moisturing body lotion I use though. I like it mainly for the smell and the packaging looks great in my bathroom. I caught it on sell and I am happy with it for the price I paid.
Keyshia C.
New York
It goes on smoothly, softens my skin but it doesn't absorb well. The SheaMoisture 100% Xtra-virgin Coconut body butter is much better, this product was lighter, but it softened my hands and feet though. This is OK but more of a heavy lotion, not a true thick butter. Smells good. Although I wouldn't purchase this again, I'd recommend it.
Alma R.
Modesto, CA
This is the perfect lotion for me when I have a fresh tan and need to keep my skin hydrated. It makes my tan look brighter and so pretty. I got it at Ulta for maybe $10? I don't really remember but it wasn't a lot. I Recommend others to buy even if you don't tan it leaves your skin shimmery and healthy looking
Raven C.
Morrison, TN
This stuff really keep my skin feeling soft as can be. Especially good in the winter and it smells absolutely amazing. I love this stuff. I will definitely continue to purchase this and definitely recommend this to others!
Ellie I.
Oakton, VA
Ultas body butter is so thick and creamy at the same time which is why i see the best results. I use this product all year round and once a day or every other day because i have very dry skin! The scent is my favorite part however and i will continue to buy it!
Yakay W.
Rock Hill, SC
Love, love, LOVE this stuff! It makes my skin feel super soft like  baby bottom and smells even better than it feels, if that's possible. This is certainly part of my regular skincare regimen.
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
I find the ULTA lotions comparable to those found at Bath and Body Works. The fragrances are pleasant. I don't usually wear scented lotions, but when I do, these are a good choice.
Johanna H.
Wilsonville, OR
I love that this body butter is in a tube. It's thick, but I also find that it absorbs quickly which is great. The price is nice, especially because ulta usually does a buy two get one free. I would buy again
Sharleen T.
Ulta brand has great lotions had a few samples and I was impressed with all of them even the Fig. Very affordable and they always go on sale
Keisha T.
CLEVELAND, OH
I so love this fragrance and it keeps my skin moisturized all day! The scent is long lasting and isn't too heavy. Very light and pretty