BY ULTA

Voluptuous Volume Mascara - Formulated to thicken and build lash volume for a natural but voluminous lash look. Volume maximizing bristle brush provides clump-free application. - Voluptuous Volume Mascara see more...

• This is an amazing mascara. Price is great and it...Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a new mascara for a while now, one that g...3 Answers
  • Do you like this mascara? Did you think it added volume to your l...3 Answers
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
I received this mascara in one of this spend $20 and get the bag of stuff promotions from Ulta and just set it in a drawer. I had Estee Lauder, Better than and IT Cosmetic mascara in my makeup bag and didn't even give it a chance. I WAS SO WRONG. This is my favorite mascara which is honestly surprising because I can be a mascara snob...but it is the best. It isn't waterproof but very water resistant, it lengthens my lashes and goes on so well. I'm not one to usually repurchase but this product I will.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I LOVE this mascara! It is a gorgeous solid black color, and gives my lashes amazing curl, length, and volume. I get compliments on my lashes every single I wear this, and it's low price tag seriously surprises people. I know it's not always first choice to buy Ulta brand items compared to other brands in the store, but this one is definitely worth trying out.

Also, they often have sales on their store brand items so if you can snag this on one of those sale then that's even better.
Mala F.
Mala F.
This mascara is your average good mascara. It does not clump and makes your lashes look voluminous. It makes your lashes look very black, and doesn't flake off when a primer is added. However, if you are looking for an ulta mascara that adds a lot of volume to your lashes, I would recommend the twisted volume mascara. However this mascara is very good if you're looking for averaged lashes.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
I got this as a free gift from ulta as well so I wasn't expecting much at all but this mascara really blew my mind. The small brush really got my bottom lashes well and separated all of my lashes very nicely altogether. I combine this mascara with the too faced better than s-x mascara and my eye lashes look great! As far as pros, this mascara is even better than the too faced mascara
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
This mascara worked great the first few days I had it... but was completely dried out about after a week. It made ,t lashes clump together and I ended up just tossing it. Not worth the price tag when there are plenty of cheaper alternatives. Ulta does make a few good mascaras though! I love their volume one in the skinny black tube.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I received this mascara in a "gift with purchase" bag. Absolutely love this. works well. Stays all day. Easy to remove. Super wallet friendly! I actually keep one in my make up bag, at work and the car! I have tried so many other mascaras (makeup stores, designers, to drugstore) and this is by far my favorite! It's a must have!
Cara P.
Cara P.
Columbus, OH
I got this as part of a sample pack. I was looking for a new brand at the time. Its not stilla, but it's not drug store either. It goes on well if your lashes are 100% clean, but if you have any left over makeup on your lashes it's going to clump like crazy. It flakes a little, but will stay on through a freaking down pour!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
This mascara is so good , I was not expecting much from it when I first purchased it. I personally think once you've had it for a while and the formula dries a little more , it does work better. I also love the brush in this mascara and I do not have a problem with it transferring or clumping up my lashes.
Jenn E.
Jenn E.
I received in one of those ulta specials that you get free if you spend a certain $ amount. I'm glad I didn't pay for this. It didn't do anything special to my lashes. It flaked off and sometimes it looked like I wasn't even wearing mascara after a few hours of wear. Would not recommend or buy again
Chasity A.
Chasity A.
Lewisburg, TN
I bought this mascara at ULTA to test out for my wedding day look, and am very pleased with it! It gives me length and voluminous lashes. For approximately $10.00 it is cheaper than some Drug Store brands. I would recommend this product to people looking to try out a new/dramatic look!
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
I have been looking for a new mascara for a while now, one that gives great voulume and is thick but doesent clump. I've never used this mascara and recently purchased it. I'm trying to grow out my eyelashes but a lot of products have dried out my eyelashes and they've been falling off. Any reviews on this product?
Bundles W.
Bundles W.
Do you like this mascara? Did you think it added volume to your lashes?
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Has anyone tried to curl lashes after applying this mascara? I've heard some people do it that way, but I don't want the lashes to clump together.
Tia K.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
This is an amazing mascara. Price is great and it lives up to its name. I am a mascara junkie and it takes a lot to impress me with mascara and this happens to be my fav. No clumping and leaves lashes super long and full