BY ULTA

Voluptuous Volume Mascara - Formulated to thicken and build lash volume for a natural but voluminous lash look. Volume maximizing bristle brush provides clump-free application. - Voluptuous Volume Mascara see more...

• This is an amazing mascara. Price is great and it... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a new mascara for a while now, one that g...3 Answers
  • Do you like this mascara? Did you think it added volume to your l...3 Answers
ULTA Voluptuous Volume Mascara
  • "I received this mascara as a free gift from Ulta. It gave my lashes a lot of volume and the separation of my lashes was very natural looking. It felt light and not flaky. It lasted over 10 hrs for me. I took a nap and woke up to my lashes looking the same as when I first applied it. Good product." in 33 reviews
  • "I received this mascara in one of this spend $20 and get the bag of stuff promotions from Ulta and just set it in a drawer. I had Estee Lauder, Better than and IT Cosmetic mascara in my makeup bag and didn't even give it a chance. I WAS SO WRONG. This is my favorite mascara which is honestly surprising because I can be a mascara snob...but it is the best. It isn't waterproof but very water resistant, it lengthens my lashes and goes on so well. I'm not one to usually repurchase but this product I will." in 6 reviews
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
This is just an overall good mascara, it does not clump, it gives your eyelashes volume and length without giving you spider lashes which i definitely look for in a mascara. No body wants spider lashes. This mascara lasts all day long and doesn't break and crumble throughout the day like cheaper mascara do
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Review for: Jet Black more...
Mascara is my one thing I have too wear everyday and we all want a mascara that is long lasting and makes are lashes long and beautiful ! This mascara does all that and more ! I would recommend and definitely buy this product again ! This mascara makes your lashes so long and plump ! I just love it ! Goes on so smooth very easy too apply ! And doesn’t go all over if I cry ! It’s amazing stuff ! ULTA Voluptuous Volume Mascara
Allison Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
I’m a mascara snob! So that being said this isn’t my favorite mascara. It is a fine mascara but I’ve used better. My favorite one from Ulta is the one in the brown metallic packaging (can’t remember the name).. that one is amazing.
Kristyn J.
Review for: Jet Black more...
This is definitely one of the worst mascaras I have ever used. The bristles are soo not my favorite, they made it hard and messy to apply. I really don’t like a lot of ULTAs brand products I feel they don’t compare to name brand
Meadow J.
Exeter , CA
I got this mascara free the first time in a ulta bag with purchase, I was shocked that I fell so In love, it's not the thickest but it makes your lashes so long Ana beautiful, this is the main mascara I use now.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
Review for: Jet Black more...
Adds lots of volume and length..... cute packaging! I use this product almost all the time probably like 4 times a week, it goes super good with brown eyes... and its really easy to apply (highly recommend for people with short lashes)
Marian J.
herald
Review for: Jet Black more...
I run out of mascara!!! I went and grabbed these since I don’t really have a particular mascara brand that I truly love. Used it for the first time and I can’t believe I actually have lashes that you can now see.
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
I really liked this mascara. It went on smoothly, didn't clump, and made my lashes really stand out. My lashes don't look dark and clumpy, they are separated, and defined really good.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Review for: Jet Black more...
I do not like this mascara, but I guess you get what you pay for. I tried this because I didn’t wanna pay double for high end. I really should have though. There was no volume and my top lashes stuck to my bottom lashes. All. Day. I’ve tried to push through and finish the tube but I can’t, in the trash it goes.
Angeline L.
Review for: Jet Black more...
Bought this as an alternative to the usual high end mascaras that I buy off of recommendation. It clumped up, smells off, burned my sensitive eyes, and refused to come off with makeup remover. I tried it a few times and ended up just tossing it. Disappointed.
Bundles W.
Do you like this mascara? Did you think it added volume to your lashes?
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
I have been looking for a new mascara for a while now, one that gives great voulume and is thick but doesent clump. I've never used this mascara and recently purchased it. I'm trying to grow out my eyelashes but a lot of products have dried out my eyelashes and they've been falling off. Any reviews on this product?
Alyssa C.
Has anyone tried to curl lashes after applying this mascara? I've heard some people do it that way, but I don't want the lashes to clump together.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
This is an amazing mascara. Price is great and it lives up to its name. I am a mascara junkie and it takes a lot to impress me with mascara and this happens to be my fav. No clumping and leaves lashes super long and full