Add a Photo

By ULTA
#382 in Mascara
Voluptuous Volume Mascara - Formulated to thicken and build lash volume for a natural but voluminous lash look. Volume maximizing bristle brush provides clump-free application. - Voluptuous Volume Mascara
Photos (13)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I received this item for free in a gift bag from ulta and was extremely excited to use it. Who wouldn't be when receiving a free item? I have always used Maybelline carbon black voluminous mascara and assumed that this mascara may be a dupe for it. Well it wasn't. The formula is EXTREMELY wet and can leave marks all over my eye lids when attempting to apply the mascara. It creates such a mess and will leave my eye lashes clumping together feeling wet. I found that if you thoroughly scrape off the excess product from the wand, it applies much better. I even found that using those spare eyebrow/mascara wands you find at a beauty store to take off the excess and separate the lashes can also help. Overall this product isn't 100% terrible, but it isn't all that great either. I've continued to use it because I felt it would be a waste of a product, but I'm not sure if I will continue to so much longer.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX

I received this mascara in one of this spend $20 and get the bag of stuff promotions from Ulta and just set it in a drawer. I had Estee Lauder, Better than and IT Cosmetic mascara in my makeup bag and didn't even give it a chance. I WAS SO WRONG. This is my favorite mascara which is honestly surprising because I can be a mascara snob...but it is the best. It isn't waterproof but very water resistant, it lengthens my lashes and goes on so well. I'm not one to usually repurchase but this product I will.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT

I LOVE this mascara! It is a gorgeous solid black color, and gives my lashes amazing curl, length, and volume. I get compliments on my lashes every single I wear this, and it's low price tag seriously surprises people. I know it's not always first choice to buy Ulta brand items compared to other brands in the store, but this one is definitely worth trying out.

Also, they often have sales on their store brand items so if you can snag this on one of those sale then that's even better.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Danville, CA

I normally hate Ulta products, but this was quite nice. It didn't flake or smudge at all. It made my lashes look SO good, separated, and fluffy. It dried out faster than most drugstore mascaras, but it isn't expensive, so no biggie. I haven't repurchased it, since I finished the product several months ago, but I recommend this to my friend, and she loves it. I don't have any pictures of me wearing it, but I'll insert a photo of her lashes with this review.
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.

seriously such an underrated mascara. this stuff is legitimately one of the best mascaras I've ever used. this stuff does miracles on my lashes. They definitely get much more voluptuous after I use this stuff. I can't rave enough about it. I've tried from high-end to drug store & this stuff never disappoints. If you haven't tried this mascara, go get you some. I absolutely love it! I think the best part about it is how affordable it is!
Chloee O.
Chloee O.

Love this mascara! I haven't tried a lot of mascaras, but I can tell this is one I am sticking with. I was curious when I saw Ulta only carried one type of mascara (minus the different colors), and was pleasantly surprised that it was so amazing! Most other mascaras I have tried make my lashes look long but make them look less full. Somehow, this mascara gives you length and fullness along with a nice dark black. LOVE!!
Mala F.
Mala F.

This mascara is your average good mascara. It does not clump and makes your lashes look voluminous. It makes your lashes look very black, and doesn't flake off when a primer is added. However, if you are looking for an ulta mascara that adds a lot of volume to your lashes, I would recommend the twisted volume mascara. However this mascara is very good if you're looking for averaged lashes.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Bristow, VA

Got this mascara as part of a deal at Ulta. Love the the bristles of the wand. The mascara it's self gives volume and length to my lashes. The wand picks up a little more product than I would like but wiping off the excess isn't a big deal. I think once the formula dries out just a little bit this will be perfect. Overall great product and I'll definitely purchase it in the near future
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.

I got this as a free gift from ulta as well so I wasn't expecting much at all but this mascara really blew my mind. The small brush really got my bottom lashes well and separated all of my lashes very nicely altogether. I combine this mascara with the too faced better than s-x mascara and my eye lashes look great! As far as pros, this mascara is even better than the too faced mascara
Marlyse B.
Marlyse B.
Honeyville, UT

I usually avoid store brand mascara and typically have to use multiple while layering to achieve desired volume.

With this mascara I only use the one tube. While I still apply a couple coats (I have incredibly thin eyelashes) I am able to create the length and thickness I'm looking for.

This mascara is fantastic quality and the price is icing on the cake. Great purchase!
Bundles W.
Bundles W.

Do you like this mascara? Did you think it added volume to your lashes?
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA

I have been looking for a new mascara for a while now, one that gives great voulume and is thick but doesent clump. I've never used this mascara and recently purchased it. I'm trying to grow out my eyelashes but a lot of products have dried out my eyelashes and they've been falling off. Any reviews on this product?
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

Has anyone tried to curl lashes after applying this mascara? I've heard some people do it that way, but I don't want the lashes to clump together.
Tia K.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS

This is an amazing mascara. Price is great and it lives up to its name. I am a mascara junkie and it takes a lot to impress me with mascara and this happens to be my fav. No clumping and leaves lashes super long and full

Join Now