BY ULTA

Voluptuous Volume Mascara - Formulated to thicken and build lash volume for a natural but voluminous lash look. Volume maximizing bristle brush provides clump-free application. - Voluptuous Volume Mascara see more...

• This is an amazing mascara. Price is great and it... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a new mascara for a while now, one that g...3 Answers
  • Do you like this mascara? Did you think it added volume to your l...3 Answers
Alex S.
CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally hate Ulta products, but this was quite nice. It didn't flake or smudge at all. It made my lashes look SO good, separated, and fluffy. It dried out faster than most drugstore mascaras, but it isn't expensive, so no biggie. I haven't repurchased it, since I finished the product several months ago, but I recommend this to my friend, and she loves it. I don't have any pictures of me wearing it, but I'll insert a photo of her lashes with this review.
Chelsie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
seriously such an underrated mascara. this stuff is legitimately one of the best mascaras I've ever used. this stuff does miracles on my lashes. They definitely get much more voluptuous after I use this mascara. I can't rave enough about it. I've tried from high-end to drug store & this one never disappoints. If you haven't tried this mascara, go get you some. I absolutely love it! I think the best part about it is how affordable it is!
Haley C.
Albertville, AL
I have tried many different mascaras and I have never found one that I've fallen in love with until this one. I use it everyday and at only $10 a tube you can't beat the price. I have instant volume with just one application. I will definitely continue to use this mascara!
Hayden T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite thing about this mascara was the wand. It gave my lashes good separation and volume, but I really wish it were better. It's worth the money and I don't retweet buying it, never flaked or smudged on me and was easy to remove.
Grace R.
Review for: Jet Black
This was the best mascara I ever used the wand was a bit stiff and prickly but it wasn't to clumpy and it made them look super long and very full and I have always hated mascara alot cause it looks pretty bad like clumpy and thick and just bad but this one was not that way and I loved it
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good everyday mascara for me, but you can also really build it up for a lot of volume! It does a really good job of holding a curl all day too! And it doesn't smudge or flake. Great simple, quick mascara.
Carrie B.
This stuff is honestly amazing. I got it in a Christmas stocking gift and didn't think much of it at first, but as soon as I tried it I fell in love!!! It makes your eyelashes super long and pretty, by far one of my favorite mascaras. I'm defiantly going to be buying it again.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like this mascara and it is the only Ulta gift I ever kept and used. It lengthens and does provide volume on me. It doesn't smudge or flake. I have to say I would go and actually purchase this. Works really well for me.
Emely M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how vibrant the product packaging is. The mascara is not too thick nor to slimey. I have long lashes and its leaves them great. They look curled and voluminous. I like how it does not chunk up. Highly recommended this product to others.
Kayla G.
Niskayuna, NY
Review for: Jet Black
The product applies nicely and the packaging is sophisticated and easy to read. The mascara works well with my green eyes. I use this product often. Its one of my go to mascaras. I would buy again. The price is very reasonable.
Bundles W.
Do you like this mascara? Did you think it added volume to your lashes?
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
I have been looking for a new mascara for a while now, one that gives great voulume and is thick but doesent clump. I've never used this mascara and recently purchased it. I'm trying to grow out my eyelashes but a lot of products have dried out my eyelashes and they've been falling off. Any reviews on this product?
Alyssa C.
Has anyone tried to curl lashes after applying this mascara? I've heard some people do it that way, but I don't want the lashes to clump together.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
This is an amazing mascara. Price is great and it lives up to its name. I am a mascara junkie and it takes a lot to impress me with mascara and this happens to be my fav. No clumping and leaves lashes super long and full