BY ULTA

Ultimate Pure Color Shampoo - Free of harsh surfactants; salts and sulfates, this natural formula gently cleanses for preserving long-lasting color.(9.25 oz) - Ultimate Pure Color Shampoo see more...

• I just bought this because it was in sale and I wanted to see wha...1 Answers
  • How does compare to other brands? Cost reasonable for amount of p...1 Answers
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Works great on my colored hair , I use to get brassy tones after a few weeks of coloring my hair and my hairdresser suggested purple shampoo the one she used at the salon made my hair very dry , I love Ulta product's so I decided to try this one and my hair is shiny and soft and no more yellow..
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
I was not a fan of this shampoo at all. The smell was okay but what I disliked the most was the way it made my hair feel. I used it for about a week thinking my hair needed to get used to it but it just kept staying really dry and brittle feeling. I won't be using this product again.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
This is a good deal for the money. It has a very nice smell and a very concentrated texture. I like to switch around my shampoos throughout the week so this is definitely on my rotation during the week
Anna W.
Jonesboro , AR
This was a ok product. My color didnt last as long when I used this shampoo. It was a new color too so I'm not sure if it was the color or shampoo. I will try it again when I get a new color again!
Shelley T.
Wytheville, VA
This stuff is amazing and definitely not expensove! It works so well and smells so Amazing! I absolutely love it for keeping my hair beautiful after coloring
C H.
Warwick, RI
I wanted to really like this shampoo but I felt like it didn't get my hair clean enough and still felt a little greasy after being blown dryed
Ericka S.
This was good when I used to color my hair multiple colors at a time for me it would help with my colors to not bleed into one another
Danielle P.
Akron, OH
This shampoo from Ulta is my absolute favorite. This shampoo holds in my color but still leaves my hair feeling very clean.
Lindsey B.
Smells good, works great. Not oily or weigh your hair down. Very affordable and easily accessible. Use daily.
Shalene  H.
Montesano, WA
Great product. You definitely get your money's worth. Preserves your color and doesn't dry your hair out
Milagros T.
Gunter, TX
I just bought this because it was in sale and I wanted to see what other people thought about it .
Jamie J.
How does compare to other brands? Cost reasonable for amount of product?