BY ULTA

Twisted Volume Mascara - Customize your lash look to match your mood from delicate and defined to bold and dramatic. Ultimate quadruple tasking all in one lengthening, defining, volumizing and curling mascara from ULTA.Customize the look of your lashes in four different ways by turning the dial. With one click, lashes are long and defined. At two clicks, lashes are more luscious, long and full. At three clicks, lashes are even more dramatic; full of volume, length and curl. At four clicks, lashes are amplified to the max.Opthamologist tested. (0.26 oz.) - Twisted Volume Mascara see more...

• I've been using ULTA twisted volume mascara for a while, and I wa...1 Answers
  • This mask has a good pigmentation?3 Answers
  • Has anyone with short, thin lashes tried this? If so what were y...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Elena W.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Soft Black
The cool thing about this product is that you can twist the tube to change the shape of the wand, you can make it straight or can make it curved. I do like the straight one a lot better, because usually I wear a natural make up look because I go to school, and I don't really want to wear make up too thick. Think this may work better for someone who already has thick lashes. The mascara is also a little hard to remove, I use that equates make up remover towelettes, and it did take some time. But all in all I think this is a really good product and if you as I said if you do have thick lashes this is definitely worth the time and the money.
Jordan Y.
Alamosa, CO
Review for: Jet Black
This mascara looks awesome at first but within 30min started to just crumble. I don’t know why or if it’s just me but I’ve never had a mascara that that this. I bought it at an Ulta store in Arkansas and I would not buy again. I loved the way it applied but hated how it crumbled all over my face and just bugged me anytime I wore it. ULTA Twisted Volume Mascara
Stella B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Jet Black
I absolutely LOOOOOVE this mascara! It looks so good on. This mascara has turned into the absolute must mascara for me. Even better than Urban Decay's Perversion. I love the twistable options, but I usually keep mine set on 3. It is very easy to take off also and doesn't leave my eyelids feeling heavy.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , AL
Review for: Jet Black
So disappointed! This wasn’t cheap and man I’m disappointed! It doesn’t have any volume
At all. Even at level 4. It dries too fast so you can’t add another coat to fill it in. So it turns out clumpy and just cheap looking.
Save your money.
Kashifa Q.
Review for: Jet Black
I liked this mascara alot. It came off so easily and it just went on perfectly. People always asked me if I was wearing false lashes when I wore this mascara. However, the only problem with this mascara was that when it got a little old it started to dry and I started to get flakes when I wore the mascara. That never happened before so I'm guessing the inside just got a little dried out. But anyways, it's a great product. There's a little twisting thing at the top where you twist it and the brush changes into a curve. I'm not really sure what the point of the twisty thing is but it works! I recommend this mascara!
Analy G.
A little secret, this mascara has been my go-to since the end of 2015 but it's that great that is coming with me during 2017. I was initially intrigued by the 4 brush settings but I honestly just keep it on the first setting. It doesn't clump and it separates really well. Ulta usually has these on sale all the time making each one around 5 bucks ... if you wait for the right sales ;). You can catch it for 10 bucks when not on sale. I def recommend it to any woman! I'm sure you'll love it!!
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I couldn't believe my mother had a better mascara than me, after raiding her makeup bag I tried this at her house and rushed over to Ulta the same day to purchase (it was only half full, if not I would've just taken hers😂). I bought 2 different ones and they are both great, the wands are spectacular. They separate each and every lash and give so much volume. It's also a very, very black mascara which I love (just like my soul😅) My wallet is happy too (She told me)!
Alicia H.
I bought this mascara on a whim one day when Ulta was doing their buy 2 get 2 free promo. I have tried so many different mascaras, yet never had much luck with getting my lashes to look the way I want (long and full). Needless to say, I didn't have super high hopes for this mascara. Then I tried it...OMG! It is literally the only mascara I have ever repurchased because I love it so much! It makes my lashes look longer and thicker than any other mascara, without being clumpy! I will continue to repurchase this product.
Kylie W.
Florissant, MO
I recently got this mascara for Christmas, and I'd have to say that it's amazing. I thought I wouldn't like it as much as the "they're real mascara" by benefit, but it turns out, I do. This mascara gives you different levels to twist making the wand a different texture each time. It plumps your eyelashes to your expectations. Want a light coat of mascara? Twist to number one or number two. Full lash look? Definitely twist to three or four. I am defiantly re purchasing this product.
Katie B.
Cumming, GA
Hands down one of my all time favorite mascaras!! I first tried this a couple years ago and I have so many good things to say!
First off the formula is amazing! It's not too thick and wet so applying is easy. The product lasted a long time as well!
My favorite part is the wand. The fact that it can reach every lash is awesome. I can get it in the corners while also easily applying to my whole lashes! Also the wand twists, which is a cool way of helpfully applying the formula :)
Lorena H.
Has anyone with short, thin lashes tried this? If so what were your results?
Catalina S.
This mask has a good pigmentation?
Dana S.
I've been using ULTA twisted volume mascara for a while, and I was wondering it there is another dial up type of mascara out there that is waterproof? ULTA Twisted Volume Mascara