ULTA Travel Size Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover 15 Ct

by ULTA

Travel Size Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover 15 Ct - Ulta's Travel Size Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover comes in a perfect travel size case! This oil-free formula gently removes eye makeup with a sweep of a pad.Benefits:Non-irritating to the eyesFormulated with aloe and vitamin EPre-moistened pads are travel friendly and spill proofOil free, fragrance free, gluten free, paraben free, vegan - Travel Size Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover 15 Ct

How well does this remove mascara?
Start your review of ULTA Travel Size Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover 15 Ct!
Paulsboro, NJ
I've never really had a problem trying to remove my makeup with these. They smell really chemically and it kind of stinks. They didn't make my eyes burn though and they did the job well. I really can't complain since I got these for free in a promotion.
Mcallen, TX
I actually really loved these! They took off my makeup so quick and felt great on my eyes! I need to go buy more because I already ran out! Super moisturizing super cheap super good go get yourself some
Perfect for travel and taking off waterproof makeup without leaving residue. Not too harsh on the eyes and won't leave any irritations. I definitely recommend this for people on the go!
2,482 reviews
These are my absolute favorite eye makeup remover pads. Although they are tiny they pack a lot of punch and work wonderfully. I love how they are super affordable and every Elsa has them all the time. I will absolutely buy this again
I love these! They work better than I had imagined. Worked so great, I bought some as stocking stuffers for everyone last Christmas. I never leave home without them.
Cocoa, FL
The pads work well. They aren’t good smelling though. Kind of like paint. They are super gentle and I did like that they were included in the Ulta products deal so I am almost positive I got them for free.
ULTA Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover I was extremely disappointed with these pads. There was something that literally made my eyes tear up terribly. I unfortunately will never purchase these again.
Caldwell, ID
Was not all that impressed. It did not remove ulta make up as i thought it would. I used more than two for my eyes and even then they were still not make up less.
Somersworth
ULTA Travel Size Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover 15 Ct uploaded by Katelynn H.
The travel container only comes with 15 pads so it doesn't last long if you do makeup regularly. However it does remove the makeuo instantaneously. 10/10
Fort Thomas, KY
They are ok. They get off eyeshadow pretty well and some mascara and eyeliner. It doesn't stand a chance against my waterproof maybelline mascara though.