BY ULTA

Travel Size Luxe Restorative Moisture Lotion - Ulta's Luxe Restorative Moisture Lotion provides up to 24 hours of clinically proven complete moisture protection.Benefits:Key ingredients: shea butter, aloe, argan oil & vitamins A, C, E and DEvery day essential moisturizing lotion that nourishes and pampers skinProduct free of parabens, gluten, DEA, phthalates and TEA - Travel Size Luxe Restorative Moisture Lotion see more...

Jill S.
Fort Worth
Review for: Coconut + Almond Milk more...
Very moisturizing, instantly improves the look of my skin. The coconut + almond milk scent smells amazing, not artificial or too sweet and the scent lasts for a few hours on my skin. Only downside is that it does leave my hands quite greasy after applying. I would not use it as my everyday lotion because of that but it works well for travel with its size and the screw cap prevents leakage.
Allie L.
Texas
I love this travel sized lotion! It smells good & it's super easy to travel with. Just throw it in your purse/bag & go. I use it a couple times a week & it leave my hands so soft & smooth. I would recommend it to anyone who's looking for a small hand moisturizer that doesn't want to spend a fortune. It's very affordable!
jennifer r.
Oklahoma City, OK
I personally would say this product is perfect because for one its travel size so if you plan to have a winter vacation i would recommend to have this on hand. Also we all tend to get ashy skin in the colder weather, so this moisturizer lotion helps so much when you have an ashiness issue going on.
Beena B.
Copley, OH
I keep this on my work desk. Blend in the skin easily and smells like coconuts.
It has a beautiful faint smell which does not feel artificial or overpowering. .
Great for summers for light hydration
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
I LOVE mini/travel/trial sized items! So, I might have approached this product with a bias. :) The packaging is adorable, the product works as a nice hand lotion, the scent is unoffensive, and it makes a great gift basket item/stocking stuffer/etc.
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
Oh I just love this line. My daughter and I always take advantage of the specials when ULTA does the buy 2 get 2 free. We stock up on so many body products. The scent in this line that I like the most is the almond. These are a regular purchase for me
Gisselle G.
Longview, TX
Bought this travel size so i didnt have to worry about a big bottle in my purse and it works great and the smell is awesome! Fits in my bag perfectly!
Gloria R.
PHOENIX, AZ
Love this lotion feels really nice going on to the skin and you can instantly feel a difference skin feels smooth nice and hydrated all day.
Marie M.
Sesser
This lotion is amazing! The smell is to die for and it leaves your skin so silky smooth. It is definitely a must buy honest!!
Karis M.
Manhattan, KS
Perfect small bottle that I could travel with. High quality, and I didn't find the smell over powering at all!

back