ULTA Travel Size Buttercream Cupcake 3-in-1 Beauty Smoothie uploaded by Dani V.

BY ULTA

Travel Size Buttercream Cupcake 3-in-1 Beauty Smoothie - Travel Size Ulta Buttercream Cupcake 3-in-1 Beauty Smoothie is a Shower gel, Bubble bath and Shampoo all in one!Vitamins A, E, C nourish skinGoji, Acai and Mangosteen Extracts protect skin Multi-purpose formula for everyday useCreamy, rich lather for body and hair washLots of scented bubbles for bath time fun - Travel Size Buttercream Cupcake 3-in-1 Beauty Smoothie see more...

• This looks similar to philosophy . Is it as good as Philo...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Dani V.
Murfreesboro, TN
Good lather. The smell isn't that great in my opinion. But it works well. I wouldn't get this specific one again but I would be open to other smells.
alie m.
Walkersville, MD
I love these bubble bath and body wash products! The scents are amazing, almost too good, making you crave sweets. Animal frost is amazing as well. They lather and bubble well. Affordable price. I think it would be cool if they sold multiple ones in a package for a better deal!
Brittney M.
For the price and the smell this product is amazing. Can't stress that enough but overall the product if you were to use it as the 3 and 1 for all. It really dries out my hair. And make it feel stringy feeling. But they definitely got the smell on point.
Mariah W.
Cullman, AL
Love this! The scent is so good and sweet smelling. Got this as a gift before and it was very good. I would definitely buy this myself.
Brandi M.
Weaverville, NC
In love this product! Great for travel. Great scent and good feel after you rinse off. Good price and good for a girl on the go.
Breanna D.
I love this shower gel!!! It smells like a birthday cake and it is one of my favorite products. It is affordable and wonderful. I think that it is effective in making you smell amazing! I would recommend.
Elizabeth C.
The smell is fantastic, but that's about all I like about it. I do not like it as a shampoo, it makes my hair heavy and oily. It's an okay body wash. As for bubble bath you have to use a lot to get enough bubbles. It's just not very good, you can find better at the same cost.
Michelle C.
Hightstown, NJ
I love the smell of this and it leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I also like that it doesn't have a greasy residue.
Sammy R.
I love the smell of this just wish I would have got a bigger size. It such a perfect on the go wash and the packaging coul improve but it's just a wash I love this stuff
Audra H.
This product makes a great stocking stuffer around Christmas time! The buttercream smells great and it makes nice bubbles and is soft on the skin! I will be buying this again for everyone's stockings!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
This looks similar to philosophy . Is it as good as Philosophy ?