ULTA Travel Size Buttercream Cupcake 3-in-1 Beauty Smoothie uploaded by Dani V.

BY ULTA

Travel Size Buttercream Cupcake 3-in-1 Beauty Smoothie - Travel Size Ulta Buttercream Cupcake 3-in-1 Beauty Smoothie is a Shower gel, Bubble bath and Shampoo all in one!Vitamins A, E, C nourish skinGoji, Acai and Mangosteen Extracts protect skin Multi-purpose formula for everyday useCreamy, rich lather for body and hair washLots of scented bubbles for bath time fun - Travel Size Buttercream Cupcake 3-in-1 Beauty Smoothie see more...

• This looks similar to philosophy . Is it as good as Philo...1 Answers
Brittney M.
For the price and the smell this product is amazing. Can't stress that enough but overall the product if you were to use it as the 3 and 1 for all. It really dries out my hair. And make it feel stringy feeling. But they definitely got the smell on point.
alie m.
Walkersville, MD
I love these bubble bath and body wash products! The scents are amazing, almost too good, making you crave sweets. Animal frost is amazing as well. They lather and bubble well. Affordable price. I think it would be cool if they sold multiple ones in a package for a better deal!
Elizabeth C.
The smell is fantastic, but that's about all I like about it. I do not like it as a shampoo, it makes my hair heavy and oily. It's an okay body wash. As for bubble bath you have to use a lot to get enough bubbles. It's just not very good, you can find better at the same cost.
Audra H.
This product makes a great stocking stuffer around Christmas time! The buttercream smells great and it makes nice bubbles and is soft on the skin! I will be buying this again for everyone's stockings!
Breanna D.
I love this shower gel!!! It smells like a birthday cake and it is one of my favorite products. It is affordable and wonderful. I think that it is effective in making you smell amazing! I would recommend.
Sammy R.
I love the smell of this just wish I would have got a bigger size. It such a perfect on the go wash and the packaging coul improve but it's just a wash I love this stuff
Tristan R.
Poteet, TX
Omg this stuff smells so so amazing it is definitely my new favourite smell you will want to eat it!! I love it my only problem is i ordered travel size when i should have ordered full size which I will be doing! Like I said it smells like a dream just like buttercream cupcake frosting, worked great on my sensitive skin and can't wait to try it as a shampoo, a little definitely goes a long way I barely used a few drops of product for my entire body.
Dani V.
Murfreesboro, TN
Good lather. The smell isn't that great in my opinion. But it works well. I wouldn't get this specific one again but I would be open to other smells.
Mariah W.
Cullman, AL
Love this! The scent is so good and sweet smelling. Got this as a gift before and it was very good. I would definitely buy this myself.
Brandi M.
Weaverville, NC
In love this product! Great for travel. Great scent and good feel after you rinse off. Good price and good for a girl on the go.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
This looks similar to philosophy . Is it as good as Philosophy ?

back