ULTA To the Rescue Kit uploaded by Brooke D.ULTA To the Rescue Kit uploaded by Resh L.

BY ULTA

To the Rescue Kit - Ulta's To the Rescue Kit features targeted treatments that will lift, firm and hydrate any skin type.An $85 Value!To the Rescue Kit Includes:Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash (2.0 oz.)Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner (1.0 oz.)Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask (1.0 oz.)Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker (0.25 oz.)StriVectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles & Stretch Marks (0.35 oz.)Meaningful Beauty Wrinkle Smoothing Capsules-Advanced Formula (7 ct.)Dermalogica HydraBlur Primer (0.24 oz.)Karuna Hydrating+ Face Mask (0.95 oz.) - To the Rescue Kit see more...

Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Great and affordable easy to use too don’t need to spend so much on makeup best for under eye really makes you look awake of course no cons at all only pros highly recommend this and would buy again so yes I do emergency kit
Lorena S.
Jacksonville
Ulta recently released a couple of skincare collections. This one is “To the Rescue” collection. I spend far too much money at Ulta and I love trying new skincare items so of course I had to have this! These are still available via the Ulta website as of the time of me writing this review. You get free shipping on Ulta.com orders over $50 and sometimes they have coupons on their main page, so definitely look out for that if you are thinking of ordering.
Cost: $15
The Products: Targeted treatments that will lift, firm, and hydrate any skin type
There was not an information card. However, the back of the box this collection came in had product names, sizes, ingredients, and a little icon indicating whether or not items are TSA-friendly sizes (everything in this box was). First off, sorry for the quality of this photo. Sometimes things look really good on the viewfinder of my camera but then I bring them up to full size and eww. (I’ve already used most of the products in these bottles so I guess I don’t get a re-do.)
t
Beth M.
I got this fun little kit from Altha a few weeks back and I really liked a lot of the products that came in it. The rosewater toner is light and gentle and I would use that as a hydration mist in the summer. I also really liked the drying lotion. It would clear up any pimples that we're coming to the surface or hadn't even begun to pop up yet and make them disappear almost overnight.
Jessica M.
Love love love this set! Everything you need to feel refreshed and hydrated! In love with this set! Purchases a back up as well. Great way to try different products without buying the full size
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Yasssssssss! I got it! I found this and the flawless beauty box @ Ulta today for $15 each and I'm so happy I did. I can't wait to break in this box and start using these products. 8 products for $15 is not bad comes out less than $2 each and great for traveling. This box contains bliss foaming face wash, Mario Badescu acid toner, Peter Thomas Roth cucumber gel mask, philosophy miracle worker, strivectin stretch marks and wrinkles cream, Cindy Crawford wrinkle capsules, primer, and karuna skin face mask.
Taylor R.
Lancaster, CA
Love the Mario badescu drying lotion!!! Seriously gets rid of any stubborn pimples over night and doesn't dry up my face, almost out and definitely will re order
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
This set saved my face!!!
I used every single thing in the set and it was amazing. I LOVE IT.
My face felt so smooth and spotless.

However, I have dry skin so I kind of felt my face dry out a bit. This is because the acne related product supposed to take the excess oil away and I don't have much oil on my skin. A bit dry, but felt so fresh!
Amanda B.
Manchester, MO
Has a bit of everything! Love it so much. Made my skin soft, glowy, tight, and acne-free. Decent price for everything that you get in the box, too!
Cristela C.
San Antonio, TX
The rescue kit is perfect for whenever you have break outs or even for daily skin care routine. It's also a great gift for your girlfriend or mom.
Archi p.
Good holiday products! All the products work super well, I got it a little while ago and I might even buy it again! Super good for winter!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Are these worth it for travel size?
Cynthia C.
North Miami, FL
Looking for something to clear my dark spot. I have oily and sensitive skin, would this work?