ULTA To the Rescue Kit uploaded by Resh L.ULTA To the Rescue Kit uploaded by Brooke D.

BY ULTA

To the Rescue Kit - Ulta's To the Rescue Kit features targeted treatments that will lift, firm and hydrate any skin type.An $85 Value!To the Rescue Kit Includes:Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash (2.0 oz.)Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner (1.0 oz.)Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask (1.0 oz.)Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker (0.25 oz.)StriVectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles & Stretch Marks (0.35 oz.)Meaningful Beauty Wrinkle Smoothing Capsules-Advanced Formula (7 ct.)Dermalogica HydraBlur Primer (0.24 oz.)Karuna Hydrating+ Face Mask (0.95 oz.) - To the Rescue Kit see more...

Beth M.
I got this fun little kit from Altha a few weeks back and I really liked a lot of the products that came in it. The rosewater toner is light and gentle and I would use that as a hydration mist in the summer. I also really liked the drying lotion. It would clear up any pimples that we're coming to the surface or hadn't even begun to pop up yet and make them disappear almost overnight.
Cristela C.
San Antonio, TX
The rescue kit is perfect for whenever you have break outs or even for daily skin care routine. It's also a great gift for your girlfriend or mom.
Amanda B.
Manchester, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has a bit of everything! Love it so much. Made my skin soft, glowy, tight, and acne-free. Decent price for everything that you get in the box, too!
Joyce C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really convenient and perfect size for on the go!the price isn't too bad but it's a must have!
Archi p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good holiday products! All the products work super well, I got it a little while ago and I might even buy it again! Super good for winter!
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this set! Everything you need to feel refreshed and hydrated! In love with this set! Purchases a back up as well. Great way to try different products without buying the full size
Tawny M.
I LIKE THIS KIT IT WORKS GOOD AND ITS A PERFECT KIT. I WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO USE IT AN ORDER IT

Taylor R.
Lancaster, CA
Love the Mario badescu drying lotion!!! Seriously gets rid of any stubborn pimples over night and doesn't dry up my face, almost out and definitely will re order
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set saved my face!!!
I used every single thing in the set and it was amazing. I LOVE IT.
My face felt so smooth and spotless.

However, I have dry skin so I kind of felt my face dry out a bit. This is because the acne related product supposed to take the excess oil away and I don't have much oil on my skin. A bit dry, but felt so fresh!
Rachel D.
Theodore, AL
This kit is a life saver! It has anything you could think of possibly needing in it!
Cynthia C.
North Miami, FL
Looking for something to clear my dark spot. I have oily and sensitive skin, would this work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Are these worth it for travel size?