ULTA Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by Mary Beth W.

BY ULTA

Tinted Lip Balm - Buttery and soft in texture, Ulta Tinted Lip Balms coat lips with a luxurious and moisturizing veil. The formula, packed with emollient ingredients such as cocoa seed butter, sweet almond oil and shea butter melts onto the lips on contact. Available in a variety of shades, Ulta Tinted Lip Balms leave lips soft, smooth and with a pop of color. Paraben free. Sulfate free.(0.08 oz.) - Tinted Lip Balm see more...

• I tried this lip product and it just dried my lips even m...1 Answers
ULTA Tinted Lip Balm
  • "I'm obsessed with this product! I tried it on a whim, but was so surprised by its noticeable, but natural tint. It is perfect for a fresh face look. I enjoy popping it on before heading out for quick errands. " in 5 reviews
  • "I didn't think I would like this at all. The girl at Ulta showed it to me and it was in the clearance section. Ummmm...I love it! The sugar crystals (clear) color is my fave. It goes on so glossy & feels so hydrating. I don't really do lip color so this is up my alley! I got a pink colored one, also and I like it but not as much as the clear one. I just wish they came in a bigger / different packaging where you got more product. This stick feels a bit fragile and is quite soft in the stick." in 3 reviews
Emily C.
Charleston , WV
Review for: Sugar Crystals more...

Yolanda L.
One of my favourites! Bought this at Ulta in sale last year and I still have it! Great colour, very moisturising and long lasting. Only problem is I need more colours!
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
I got a lot of GC's for Ulta for Christmas, and as a lip balm junkie I decided to try their tinted balm, and boy am I glad I did. I love the subtle wash of color and how it keeps my lips moisturized and soft.
Amie B.
Ogdensburg, NJ
I received this lip balm in gum drops and I have to say it is very hydrating. Doesn't have a very good taste though but for $6 you can't go wrong. I purchased this product at Ulta and would definitely recommend it to others if you are looking for a tinted lip balm.
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
Review for: Lollipop more...
Horrible. The first time I applied it it came out in chunks on my lips. After this I put it in the freezer to try to fix it but it did nothing. The consistency of the stick is just bad. I had to throw it out after only two uses. Do not buy.
April R.
Greenville, KY
I'm not impressed with this discount balm. It goes on thick and clumpy. It's messy. It does have a nice tint but that's about it. I don't like the feel or the taste it leaves on my lips. I won't buy again. ULTA Tinted Lip Balm
Kyla M.
Review for: Sour Berry more...
This is not my favorite. The color I have is decent but it is streaky when applied. It isn't the most comfortable or long lasting either. This is the only thing I've tried from This brand and I was not impressed.
Emilee G.
Gross, gross, gross!!! It tastes horrible, hell, I'm not even trying to taste it! The pigment is alright, not completely horrid but not super great. I've tried the balm and the lipstick, they both aren't the best. Sad I spent money on a product I will not use.
Mary Beth W.
Chambersburg, PA
I am not very brave yet with lip products, so I thought I would try this versus a lipstick. I LOVE IT! Goes on soft, great color without being too bright, and stays for awhile. I wish it stayed longer but it's balm so to be expected.
Margaret T.
Saint Louis, MO
While the color doesn't last long it goes on smooth and doesn't dry out fast. It also conditions my lips as I wear it. I got this as a sample while buy other products but I must say this is my favorite everyday product. I have gone back and bought more because I raved to all my friends about it.
Melissa S.
Dayton, NV
I tried this lip product and it just dried my lips even more. Did anyone else have this problem?