ULTA Tinted Eye Primer
1028 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I'm legitimately impressed by this primer. I actually have their newest version, the white one, and it does a great job of keeping my eyeshadow in place without creasing and it doesn't fade nearly as badly during the day as it did before I started using this primer. It's easy to apply and blend out and eyeshadow blends over it relatively well but the base itself is a little bit tacky and that's what holds the shadow in place. I'm definitely a fan and will be repurchasing.
5 / 5
Love this primer keeps my makeup on all day and it doesn't crease or see my wrinkles buried good. For the profit amazing you need to go get it because you won't regret it.
5 / 5
I really like this eye primer. I love that it adds a bit of shimmer. I'm all about sparkly and shimmer. The primer is easy to blend and my shadow still looks good at the end of the day.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This is okay, good coverage but the creasing is insane plus the color makes it hard to layer on a lighter shade or anything else. Unfortunately it also dries out really fast in its packaging. But it’s blendable
5 / 5
I love this product! The coverage is great, the texture is matte and the packaging works well. It blends and is a good base. It doesn’t crease and I can even use it under eyes as well.
5 / 5
HOLY GRAIL PRIMER. This is a perfect dupe for the urban decay primer. It's maybe a little hard to blend, but totally worth the effort. I just use my finger to dab it up the eyelid.
5 / 5
This was a great product. Its texture is really good and it is overall really good. It blends really well. The packaging is also really good. It does a good job.
5 / 5
When I want to wear eyeshadow, I absolutely LIVE by this tinted primer! If I layer any palette color on top, I never get creases which is always my problem! A little goes a long way with this product so I feel like I’m always getting beyond my moneys-worth!
5 / 5
The packaging was so pretty, it’s very glittery and smooth on the eye. Very seamless blend and its crease proof. The coverage is a 10/10. Awesome formula
5 / 5
surprisingly good for the price. this was my first eye primer and i actually got it for free from one of ultas kits that you get as a member. it was sitting in my makeup bag for a while and i wanted to try it out because my eyeshadow creased SO much. i did, and it fixed everything. my base stays and theres zero crease! forever sticking to this. and a little goes a long way too. ive had the mini size for eons