ULTA Tinted Eye Primer

by ULTA

Tinted Eye Primer - The Ulta Tinted Eye Primers are a collection of shades in subtle sheens that can be layered under eyeshadow as a primer or worn alone as a cream eyeshadow. This formula's light-catching effect creates a luminous finish.Benefits:Creamy and blendable formula with long wear properties to increase the longevity of your eyeshadowFull coverageParaben freeFragrance freeOil free - Tinted Eye Primer

The staying power this primer gives my eye makeup is amazing. I’m in my mid 40s and have noticed it seems to accentuate texture on my lids. Suggestions for a smoother application?
I have this product but I’m not sure is a good idea used because I never try something similar ?
What is tinted eye primer used for?
Start your review of ULTA Tinted Eye Primer!
Product Highlights
I have this in matte and LOVE IT. The price is less than some other brands but it works just as well for me. I look like I have fresh applied eyes all day long. For sure worth buyingin reviews
OMG! Seriously I was so wary because you have to shake it to mix the oil. Then its super slippery. When it dries down, holy crap people! keeps your shadow on all day no budge! Super amazing productin reviews
Amy C.
Columbus, OH
ULTA Tinted Eye Primer uploaded by Amy C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Easy to apply, spreads well, doesn’t flake or cake.Pretty enough to wear alone on a natural day.champagne color is a bit cool, more silver than champagne.Does show the texture of skin when used alone but covers with shadow. That’s likely the shimmer.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
ULTA Tinted Eye Primer uploaded by Christine B.
ULTA Tinted Eye Primer very pretty color it does not show very dark it’s very faint so a perfect primer you can put other colors over top of it it’s also crease free and a great brow bone highlighter! It is oil free and fragrance free also paraben free! Love it
rachael T.
Marysville California
ULTA Tinted Eye Primer uploaded by rachael T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I wasn't expecting to like this eyeshadow primer or for it to work very well but I was completely wrong. It is fairly thick, a little thicker than a good concealer. It is almost flesh colored which is what I like. It spreads really well with a brush or my fingers. Eyeshadow sticks to it instantly. It makes my eyeshadows pop and look more bold. I can even blend eyeshadows flawlessly over it. Other primers that I've used made it nearly impossible to blend out any shadow that I used. It dries really fast without being sticky and wet all day. It's not tacky either. It holds in place so well. It makes my eyeshadow last all day without fading at all. Glitter and shimmers even hold most of the day. My shadows don't drop into my eyes throughout the day either. It doesn't leave creases on my lids and it doesn't stick to my eyelashes. It washes off real easy too. It's an excellent eyeshadow primer. For being an off brand eyeshadow primer it's very effective and extremely affordable. It works just as well as top name expensive brand but for a quarter of the price. I recommend this eyeshadow primer for anyone needing or wanting an eyeshadow primer that works very well and is very affordable too. It will look great on any skin tone and any skin type. It's an amazing little product. ULTA Tinted Eye Primer #eyeshadowprimer #ultabeauty @ultabeauty #musthave #favorite
Emily B.
Fairfax, VA
ULTA Tinted Eye Primer uploaded by Emily B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This eye primer is terrible. I bought it 2 or 3 years ago, tried to use it a few times, and then went back to using my concealer as a primer. Fast forward to today, when I use a good eye primer, and I decide to pull this one out because I think the shimmer will look nice with my bright pink shadow. Nope. I now remember the problems. Upon application, it transfers everywhere around your eyes. After the first "primer only" pic, I used a wipe to remove it from my under eyes and get it under control. But when I put on some light shadow, it transferred again ("primer with eyeshadow" pic.) Would not recommend.
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
ULTA Tinted Eye Primer uploaded by Martha G.
ULTA Tinted Eye Primer uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: ULTA
It is really strong eye primer, if you have dry eyelids this is ideal, the pro, makes the color stand out and okay to blend it out, con the eye primer itself it is hard to move around the eyelids and it's a little messy when applying
Juliana S.
Kennett Sq, PA
ULTA Tinted Eye Primer uploaded by Juliana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I tried this primer for the first time yesterday, and I could not believe my eyes (hehe a pun!) It’s beautiful!! I could honestly see myself just wearing it alone! It’s such a pretty shimmer color. And, it kept my eye makeup looking great for night!
Alexandria B.
ULTA Tinted Eye Primer uploaded by Alexandria B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the pink shade of this and I love it! I wear it alone with out eye shadow and it stays awhile and gives me a quick easy color. It’s got a slight shimmer so I can build on it with other eyeshadow or later over and it lasts a long time. My eyes soak up anything I wear without primer so it’s a must for me.
Kerah P.
Muskegon, MI
ULTA Tinted Eye Primer uploaded by Kerah P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the product in the shade ‘satin blush’ and I love it! I sometimes just wear it as an eyeshadow itself when I’m going for a more natural look. I would not recommend this for those with oily eyes because it’s quite oily.
Paige J.
ULTA Tinted Eye Primer uploaded by Paige J.
ULTA Tinted Eye Primer- This stuff is my holy grail!! It is super affordable and the best eye primer I’ve ever used! I even prefer it to the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion! The tint gives your shadows more intense pigment and really magnified the colors, and it is not sticky at all! The pigment in the primer also does not interfere with the shadows at all! It blends right into the skin with your fingers, or a brush, and lasts all day!!! My shadow never fades with this primer. It will also last you at least a year! A little goes a long way. I can not recommend it enough.
T G.
I have mixed feelings about this formula. It came as an extra in one of my online Ulta orders, so I didn't choose the color.

The good:
1. Only a tiny bit of product is needed for the eyelids.
2. It glides on easily and blends well with the skin and foundation.
3. It is good for *certain* eyeshadow colors that are about the same color as the primer or darker.

The Not-so-good:
1. It dries like a layer of Elmer's glue on my lids. This is not comfortable and makes my lids look like they are wrinkly after eyeshadow is applied. No bueno.
2. I don't think it looks good with lighter eyeshadow colors. The eyeshadows just kind of mix in with the color of the primer, muddying the intended effect. I think a different color primer would fix this issue, though.

Overall, I don't hate it, but it's for very specific purposes. I wouldn't purchase this again, or any similar color. I much prefer using  NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk for an eyeshadow primer that makes every color on top of it stand out.

The good:
1. Only a tiny bit of product is needed for the eyelids.
2. It glides on easily and blends well with the skin and foundation.

The Not-so-good:

Ask a question to the Influenster community...