BY ULTA

Super Shiny Lip Gloss - Ulta's Super Shiny Lip Gloss has a high shine, sheer color formula and provides a sheer tint of color with glamorous shine that can be worn alone or over your favorite lipstick or stain. - Super Shiny Lip Gloss see more...

ULTA Super Shiny Lip Gloss
  • "I love this gloss , it gives me a natural color and a cute glossy look , this is my favorite brand" in 16 reviews
  • "Love this lipgloss! It's the perfect holiday red and is a staple in my purse. It's long lasting and easy to reapply! Once my friends borrow it they instantly head to the store to buy it! Highly recommend!" in 5 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong with a moisturizing gloss!! This one is really great for a natural look or a more glam look! " in 4 reviews
Christie G.
I love the color range for the ulta brand lippies! I’ve tried the color rush gloss, matte, sheer, & glittery ones. The gloss isn’t sticky on me at all! It lasts as long as a typical gloss & the colors are amazing!
Meghan T.
Review for: Natural more...
I love this stuff! I carry it with me to work and school. It keeps my lips so shiny. The colors are spot on and the texture isn't sticky. I liked it after receiving one as a sample from Ulta, then bought two more.
Sydney 💋.
Review for: Whisper more...
I think this lip gloss was discontinued but it was pretty good. It was Ulta's brand. The colors were very nice and shiny. It felt nice of my lips and didn't make them chapped. The lip gloss stayed on for a long time too.
Coco R.
I don't like lip glosses but I tried this one out it wasn't any different than the ones I had already tried it just feels like I'm wearing a lot in my lips when I wear it and I'd rather it be weightless
Brooklyn T.
North Salt Lake
Review for: Sweet more...
I loved this lip gloss. It looks amazing. It is super easy to apply and use. :) You do have to reapply a couple times a day. But that is the same with all lip gloss. I really recommend this to everyone.
trinity p.
i received a larger set of these glosses along with some mattes, there is a wide variety of colors to choose from and they are great to wear alone or on top of another lip product, either way i've had great experience
Hannah S.
Pleasant Hill , CA
Review for: Other more...
These Ulta lip glosses aren’t my favorite but I enjoy using them occasionally for a natural look. Pros: Pigmented, good value, and very pretty over tinted lip balm. Cons: Short lasting and a tiny bit sticky.
Casey B.
Indianapolis, IN
I got this as a sample in an order and I love it! It’s super moisturizing and gives off a great shine. Plus it’s not too sticky which is always great with lip gloss.
Catherine H.
Citrus Hts, CA
I like the variety of colors available in these lip glosses from Ulta. They're easy to apply and the price is great. I usually pick one up whenever I go to Ulta.
Sunny K.
Seattle
I have this in Flirtini, and Mischief. Love them both. I have a medium tones skin and they both look great. on me, Flirtini is a medium pink toned color but it's very light since it's a gloss. So it looks pretty and very simple. The Mischielf one is a darker pink and shows a purple undertone on me. Looks a bit more sophisticated than the Flirtini. Both glide on super easily and feels very comfy on my lips :)