ULTA Strobing Face Kit uploaded by Briana J.ULTA Strobing Face Kit uploaded by Christi H.

BY ULTA

Strobing Face Kit - The Ulta liquid highlighter Strobing Face Kit is everything you need to highlight your best features. It's the latest way to strobe and contour the face for an illuminated appearance! - Strobing Face Kit see more...

Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Got this kit when strobing kinda became the new thing, I could never contour but strobing seemed so much easier and more !t style. The kit has a cream highlighter a blush highlighter and two other powder highlighters. It was cheap and the pigmemt is amazing. I use this strobing palette often great for all skin tones and worth the price
Brooke C.
Nanticoke, PA
I mostly enjoyed this product. The highlight is a little too subtle for me, but is definitely good for people who like their shine a lil more natural. (I top mine with an additional powder highlighter for some added sparkle.) The bronzer works wonderfully for my daily highlight. I use this over ABH's Cream Contour Kit honestly. The blush is nice, but I don't tend to use it that much. Overall, this kit all preforms rather well for someone looking to 'subtly' highlight/contour/blush their faces.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Ulta beauty is not terrible but it is not good either. I've tried many of their product and usually I am not a fan, this product is one of them that I do not like. The strobing kit is up there in price and honestly besides the price, I hate it on the skin. It's not as smooth as the Becca shimmering skin perfecters and the colors are not flattering. I rather just save the money and get a mini version of the Becca skin perfecters!
Briana J.
I really only use the shimmering pearl shade from this kit as the others seem to dark for me, but I really like it. It's very white so a little goes a long way, but I like to use it where you would a highlighter only mixed in with my foundation for an awesome dewy look.
Elijah C.
Fort Collins, CO
Super fun! I love this product for creating the intense highlight look that is so on trend. Formulation is great for layering with powder highlight for the ultimate glow! Each shade is absolutely gorgeous!
Katelin G.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
This is by far my favorite product! I tried it from a relative and I had to get one of my own! I got it at Ulta and it's very easy to use it also has some instructions on the back. It also last all day which I love!!!
Christi H.
Camden, OH
I am a newbie to contouring and strobing. The box has illustrated instructions that makes using these creams pretty fool proof. I absolutely love the way my face takes on this natural glow when I use this kit! I'm 36 years old and this picture was taken Saturday night. I went out on the town with my friends and got hit on by a 20 something that was shocked to find out that I have 5 kids and my age!! I'm seriously considering stocking up on this stuff. I love it!!
Alana H.
I really love how wells these blend. I use the highlight every day. It just shows up so well. I really like the bronzer as well as it is very easy to blend into your foundation or onto you skin tone as well. I wasn't expecting much when I bought these, but I'm so happy!
Kelly R.
Love strobing and I've tested this out before and it is super lightweight and amazing! Very worth it for the price and would definitely buy this product!!
sapphire c.
I love love love this , I need to buy it again . It's worth it and has everything you need to strobe with . I would defiantly buy this product again .
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
How does this compare to other brands strobing products? Can this be used in place of other contouring products or at the very least be used in conjunction with traditional contouring products?