BY ULTA

Square Foundation Sponges 3 Ct - For application and blending liquid and cream makeup.Can be used as a replacement sponge in your favorite compact - fits most loose powder containers. - Square Foundation Sponges 3 Ct see more...

Buy on ULTA
Christine H.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
These worked wonderfully as replacements for my pressed powders. They pick up product and distribute it on the face evenly. The sponges' texture is soft, but firm and thick. Very nice quality and I love to use them to set my makeup and add finishing touches of bronzer and/or blush. If you need to swap out your sponges, pick up some of these!
Salia L.
Salia L.
San Fernando, CA
Love these sponges. They are really good for baking under the eyes the nose the forehead and chin and upperlip. Also good for making the bakeline on the cheeks for that flawless contour.
Erin P.
Erin P.
The sponges get the job done, but I prefer to use a make up brush. The sponges come in handy for travel or one time use. If you get them on sale, coupons or ULTA rewards points, it makes them that much more worth it. I usually buy when they are "buy one get one free". Soft and don't fall apart like most cotton applicator sponges.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Potomac, MD
Great sponges that are cheaper than getting them from Sephora. Use the weekly coupon and get an extra discount. Great texture and can be reused. I use my beautyblender cleanser to clean these and they work for a long time.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Arlington Hts, IL
Nice and soft. Great for blending in foundation on the go or for traveling. A reasonable price and you can throw them away when they get dirty. Cheaper than other sponges on the market. I recommend trying them out ULTA Square Foundation Sponges 3 Ct
janet a.
janet a.
elmont, NY
These Foundation sponges help the foundation go on so smooth and feel so soft to the touch. It helps spread the foundation with minimal amount of lotion that's what I like the best about these square sponges.
Shaina C.
Shaina C.
N Cambria, PA
I always keep a pack of the Ulta sponges in my kit. I love using them on clients to apply creams, but also the shape is great to use to create sharp lines with eyeshadow and liners!
Liilly S.
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Didn't like these sponge thingys they are toooo soft for my liking and didn't hold my foundation right it sucked alot of it in to it
Ceara L.
Ceara L.
San Diego, CA
These work wonders for my makeup. Applies my makeup on smoothly and there are no streaks. It is really helpful to use these sponges and through them away when your done
Kat M.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
Always keep these in my Pro kit. Good size, and I can cut them into other shapes if necessary. I can also use them to apply powder products when I need to pack on quite a bit of product.