BY ULTA

Square Foundation Sponges 3 Ct - For application and blending liquid and cream makeup.Can be used as a replacement sponge in your favorite compact - fits most loose powder containers. - Square Foundation Sponges 3 Ct see more...

Buy on ULTA
Erin P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The sponges get the job done, but I prefer to use a make up brush. The sponges come in handy for travel or one time use. If you get them on sale, coupons or ULTA rewards points, it makes them that much more worth it. I usually buy when they are "buy one get one free". Soft and don't fall apart like most cotton applicator sponges.
Jennifer L.
Potomac, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great sponges that are cheaper than getting them from Sephora. Use the weekly coupon and get an extra discount. Great texture and can be reused. I use my beautyblender cleanser to clean these and they work for a long time.
Sarah O.
Arlington Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice and soft. Great for blending in foundation on the go or for traveling. A reasonable price and you can throw them away when they get dirty. Cheaper than other sponges on the market. I recommend trying them out ULTA Square Foundation Sponges 3 Ct
janet a.
elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These Foundation sponges help the foundation go on so smooth and feel so soft to the touch. It helps spread the foundation with minimal amount of lotion that's what I like the best about these square sponges.
Salia L.
San Fernando, CA
Love these sponges. They are really good for baking under the eyes the nose the forehead and chin and upperlip. Also good for making the bakeline on the cheeks for that flawless contour.
Shaina C.
N Cambria, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always keep a pack of the Ulta sponges in my kit. I love using them on clients to apply creams, but also the shape is great to use to create sharp lines with eyeshadow and liners!
Ceara L.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work wonders for my makeup. Applies my makeup on smoothly and there are no streaks. It is really helpful to use these sponges and through them away when your done
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always keep these in my Pro kit. Good size, and I can cut them into other shapes if necessary. I can also use them to apply powder products when I need to pack on quite a bit of product.
Tiffany N.
Love these sponges because they are easy to use and the price is great. These sponges make my makeup look really smooth when I apply it also.
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't like these sponge thingys they are toooo soft for my liking and didn't hold my foundation right it sucked alot of it in to it