ULTA Smooth and Protect Conditioner

Smooth and Protect Conditioner - Smooth and protect your hair while restoring moisture with ULTA's keratin infused conditioner. Sulfate and Paraben-FreeKeratin helps to restore moisture for sparkle, shine and bounce.Helps protect hair from the damage cause by heat appliances, sunlight, and environmental factorsProtein based complex helps to strengthen hair and works to repair hair cuticleHelps protect color treated hair(8.0 / 33.0 fl oz) - Smooth and Protect Conditioner see more...

Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
My hair is as thick as a horse's mane and wavy/curly and frizzy. This conditioner makes it super soft, but I've learned I cannot blow dry and straighten my hair after using this conditioner because it's too soft with too much volume. On the other hand, my curls have a good soft bounce when I let it air dry with my natural wave. I still need product to control the frizz, but this is a good conditioner for natural curls. Let it set for a couple of minutes before rinsing out.
Iris M.
Coral Springs, FL
For someone with crazy wild frizzy hair, who lives in the humidity of Florida this is perfect! Smoothes out my hair, smells fantastic, and gets my frizz away! 2 thumbs up!
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
The smooth and protect conditioner has helped restore my hair to a healthy shine. My only complaint is my local store is always out when I go in. The price is a great for this product. I use this product twice a week. I would  buy it again as it keeps my hair and my daughters from getting knots.
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
I hate buying conditioners! My hair is thin sms really straight, so if I grab the wrong bottle my hair gets super oily very quick. I am in love with this one though. Recommend for all those thin hair ladies out there
Nic M.
This conditioner is good. It leaves hair soft. I received as a travel sized version in a gift with purchase, which ulta is so great for. I felt it was effective as a conditioner and would buy again.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
This stuff is great! Easy to find, affordable, easy to use and it smells great! I love the smoothness it leaves to my hair! I would highly recommend! Plus ulta has great deals!
Becky K.
Pitcairn, Pa
Great conditioner! Seeing that you can usually get these on a BOGO they're a great deal. Whenever I'm out of conditioner or shampoo and don't have the money to spend on a luxury product I always go to these.
Angelica B.
Ultra has great products. I love that I can go in and ask a bunch of questions. They always try to help find the right product.
Catherine S.
I love the smelly good products I love anything floral fruity that's for me the price it's a bad and you can't beat it
McKenzi B.
['Morgantown', 'WV'], WV
I really liked this. It works well with normal hair and reduces frizz decently also! Love Ulta too