BY ULTA

Small Super Blender 2 Ct - Ulta's Small Super Blender is a non-latex cosmetic sponge designed for blending liquid and cream makeup. Use the base for cheek, chin, and forehead application and use the pointed tip for hard to reach and delicate areas such as the nose and around the eyes. - Small Super Blender 2 Ct see more...

• I have a beauty blender like this but it doesn't seem to ...2 Answers
  • how many beauty sponges do you have?10 Answers
  • Do these really do a good job around the eyes?1 Answers
Lourdes I.
Houston
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these sponges they’re the perfect size!! I traded in my real techniques sponge for these. It’s big enough to apply my foundation and small enough to get concealer into the inner corner of my under eyes and nose. I love that there’s two. I don’t like using one sponge for both liquid and powder products. It grosses me out, so this was perfect for me. I use one for foundation and concealer and the other for setting powder. The material is also very high quality and it isn’t stiff at all. I honestly can’t tell a difference between the real techniques and ulta material. They’re easy to wash as well and dry pretty quickly. I have repurchased these many times and will continue to do so. I highly recommend giving these a try.
Kendra  T.
I bought these mini blenders to help blend around the eyes and also smaller corners of my nose. I was not impressed. They are way to small. Every time I went to use one I would drop it and by then the primer had set. Don't buy these, save them, and buy something useful.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Okay so these sponges are AWESOME for being so cheap. Honestly this is better than the 15$ beauty blender I got at Sephora. The sponges are super soft and absorb a lot of water when you get them damp. It’s easy to apply my makeup with these blenders thanks to the round end and the point for around my eyes. I will continue to get these!
Madeline L.
For $3 at ULTA I said why not give them a try. I’m so glad I did. They are small when dry, but expand to the size of a normal beauty blender when wet. They are very soft unlike others which tend to be very stiff. Blends liquids without soaking up too much product. They are great quality. I have yet to experience any tears from washing. 2 amazing quality sponges for only 3 bucks, I definitely recommend you get your hands on these.
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I received one of these in a sample bag from ulta. I tried this sponge out and really like the shape as well as the size and it’s super soft. However it gives NO coverage. It soaks up way too much product and when i tried to layer more foundation to get my coverage back it was soaking up that and what i had already put on. I won’t use again. I’d rather use my real techniques or eco tools sponges
Jenny T.
Anaheim, CA
I absolutely hate these and I am not picky about my beauty sponges at all. These are not a traditional sponge texture. It's almost like a mixture of a beauty sponge with a neoprene scuba material. The neoprene-like material absorbs all your foundation so it takes 2-3x as long to get even coverage and is absolutely impossible to clean once it absorbs your makeup. I have used it a dozen times and already gave up using it.
Hannah N.
These sponges are great for application/blending foundation or blending your creme contour! It definitely met my expectations and satisfied me. I would like if the sponge was a little softer as in squishier but all in all I love it. ULTA Small Super Blender 2 Ct The sponge on the left has already been used twice as you can see it’s super easy to clean!
khushi p.
valdosta, GA
ULTA Small Super Blender 2 Ct I use this for my under eye concealer and it is awesome. It gets all the way in the corner of my eye and it doesn't absorb alot of product.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
These beauty blenders are absolutely amazing. They are the same quality as real techniques and the actual brand beauty blenders. I find that these little ones are helpful for concealing my eyes. I recommend using these beauty blenders they are so cheap and so worth it.
Katelyn V.
Los Angeles, CA
This is better than a beauty blender and you’re saving so much money!! I usuallly stock up on these when ulta has a sale and it’s buy 2 get 2 free. It’s long lasting and easy to clean. It also doesn’t waste a lot of product which is awesome.
Chelsey J.
how many beauty sponges do you have?
Selden B.
Monroe, LA
I have a beauty blender like this but it doesn't seem to be doing the job is there any other kind of Beauty blender I could try out?
Yessie M.
Davenport, FL
Comparing these beauty blenders to the original & of course for the price, do they work well? Do they blend out your makeup as good ?
Cassandra W.
Do these really do a good job around the eyes?