ULTA Small Eyeshadow Brush

by ULTA

Small Eyeshadow Brush - The ULTA Small Eye Shadow Brush is made of premium natural hairs so that it picks up and applies just the right amount of powder. The size and taper of this brush is ideal for applying color in the crease and the outer corner of your eye. Use ULTA Brush & Sponge Cleaner to regularly clean your brushes. - Small Eyeshadow Brush

Does this brush shed a lot?
I'm looking for a set of eyeshadow brushes that will be good for blending, adding under-eye eyeshadow, etc. Is this brush worth buying?
Start your review of ULTA Small Eyeshadow Brush!
Product Highlights
“I got this brush, crease brush, blush brush and eyeliner brush all for 4 something. a bonus cosmetic bag. how I got it for so cheap is it was on clearance for 9 something and it also was 25 percent off after the 9 bucks. then used my 3 bucks in rewards booya ” in reviews
“Amazing!! Your eyeshadow will go on smoothly and youll look flawless. Highly recommend it. The bristles are very soft and it wont come apart like most do and remain like new after being cleaned.” in reviews
Lakewood, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Got this as part of Ulta's promotion where you buy a certain amount of products and get a free goodie bag! It's a pretty decent brush, you have a to clean it a lot because the makeup sticks to it really easily. But other than that it's not a bad brush.
Claremont, CA
Great eyebrow brush that easily applies my eyeshadow. It's fairly affordable and is gentle on my eyelids. It's easy to clean and dries fairly quickly. I would recommend any of Ulta's brushes because they're reasonably priced and good quality.
I love love love this brush. It blends the small areas where a big brush won't work and it just picks up the right amount of product. The hair and strokes are nice and smooth too.
Locust, NC
I really enjoy using the Ulta small shawdow brush. It is great for putting the shadow right where you need it. This brush blends smoothly and the bristles are soft. Would recommend this brush!
Pickerington
The Ulta Small Eyeshadow Brush works well. The value is good for its price. They are holding up so far much better than the brushed that came with my Eyeshadow compact. After trying them, I’d buy then again.
Keystone Hgts , FL
This is one of my fav shadow brushes! I love how fluffy it is! I never have hairs fall out. It has a great grip. It washes and drys perfectly! And very affordable!
McKinleyville, CA
I'm obsessed with these brushes. I use one every time I do my makeup. It really packs in a punch of color 👌 it gets that pigment POPPIN 🔥 very highly recommended!
Uniontown, OH
Burnsville, NC
This brush was pretty good quality. It has worked good so far. It's easy to hold, and it makes the makeup go on super easy. And it blends good. I do think the price was a little expensive for this brush, but I still really enjoyed it anyways. I probably won't rebuy this brush though.
Las Vegas, NV