BY ULTA

Small Eyeshadow Brush - The ULTA Small Eye Shadow Brush is made of premium natural hairs so that it picks up and applies just the right amount of powder. The size and taper of this brush is ideal for applying color in the crease and the outer corner of your eye. Use ULTA Brush & Sponge Cleaner to regularly clean your brushes. - Small Eyeshadow Brush see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Amazing!! Your eyeshadow will go on smoothly and youll look flawless. Highly recommend it. The bristles are very soft and it wont come apart like most do and remain like new after being cleaned." in 3 reviews
  • "I got this brush, crease brush, blush brush and eyeliner brush all for 4 something. a bonus cosmetic bag. how I got it for so cheap is it was on clearance for 9 something and it also was 25 percent off after the 9 bucks. then used my 3 bucks in rewards booya " in 3 reviews
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Great basic level eyeshadow brush. This is basically a no frills eyeshadow brush.. nothing special but yes, it does do eyeshadow. With that being said, if you're looking for an inexpensive eyeshadow brush to add to your collection, you might want to check this one out.
Melissa L.
I love using this brush. It is the perfect size to add a bit of highlight to the corners of my eyes without getting it everywhere else. Don't be afraid of using Ulta brand! For the most part, their products are great, and much more affordable than name brands!
Angela G.
I love love love this brush. It blends the small areas where a big brush won't work and it just picks up the right amount of product. The hair and strokes are nice and smooth too.
Lynn B.
Locust, NC
I really enjoy using the Ulta small shawdow brush. It is great for putting the shadow right where you need it. This brush blends smoothly and the bristles are soft. Would recommend this brush!
Keri D.
Starke, FL
This is one of my fav shadow brushes! I love how fluffy it is! I never have hairs fall out. It has a great grip. It washes and drys perfectly! And very affordable!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Haley H.
Monticello
This eyeshadow brush is nice because it is good at not putting an excessive amount of eyeshadow on your eye. It's small enough to put the perfect amount in your crease without putting too much. The only bad thing about it is the price. I think $12 for a makeup brush is a little too much considering the reasonable price to me would be around $5, but it is a good brush and isn't overly expensive. That being said, I think it's worth the buy!
Courtney T.
Burnsville, NC
This brush was pretty good quality. It has worked good so far. It's easy to hold, and it makes the makeup go on super easy. And it blends good. I do think the price was a little expensive for this brush, but I still really enjoyed it anyways. I probably won't rebuy this brush though.
Carly C.
Las Vegas, NV
Linda M.
Round Rock
Ulta brushes feel really good on the skin. Got it on sale as well, do that made it more affordable. Will probably try to collect more of their brushes.
Faith M.
New Haven
Does this brush shed a lot?
Rebecca M.
Brighton, MA
I'm looking for a set of eyeshadow brushes that will be good for blending, adding under-eye eyeshadow, etc. Is this brush worth buying?