ULTA Slanted Felt Tip Liner uploaded by Joya T.ULTA Slanted Felt Tip Liner uploaded by Joya T.

BY ULTA

Slanted Felt Tip Liner - Ulta's Slanted Felt Tip Liner has an innovative felt tip with a slanted design to allow for multiple application techniques that draws perfectly smooth lines, in just one easy stroke.Benefits:Intense pigment release with long wear capabilitiesSmudge and flake freeParaben free, silicone free, fragrance free - Slanted Felt Tip Liner see more...

Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I was intrigued by the slanted tip, and I’m always looking for a less expensive replacement for my holy grail Liner. This definitely wasn’t it. The slanted part does give you a nice thick line but I found the tip difficult to use to get a thinner line or more precise line. It was fairly black and it didn’t smudge which is nice but if I want thick, imprecise lines, I would rather use a gel pencil.
Joya T.
Flossmoor, IL
I've been using quite a few liquid liners over the years, and I came across this one when I needed something to hit that $15 mark for the Ulta coupon. I bought it not expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised when I used it!

For starters, the slanted tip helps when you want to get a nice, thick line without going overboard. The tip of it isn't the *greatest* for getting a super sharp line, but it does the job pretty well when you want to get an edge on your eyeliner. The formula needs some work. It goes on VERY wet, and you need to give it time to dry before you try to make corrections. Otherwise, you risk smudging it, and getting it everywhere.

Once it dries, it turns into a very bold, thick shade of black that does not move. It reminds me of the Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon, but with more shine. Honestly, this could be a good dupe for Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner if you're looking for something with a bit more OOMPH to it. Her liner is nice, but the bold payoff is lacking, compared to this one.

I would have given it five stars, but the formula's wetness when first applied was a pain to deal with. Other than that, I'll be adding this one to my collection for future use!
Brie F.
For a drugstore felt tip liner, this gets the job done. It meant my expectations but did not exceed them. It was easy to use and apply and it was actually very affordable. If you're starting out doing a winged liner I think this would be perfect for you
Tiana B.
Baytown, TX
It is nothing special about this liner! If your good at liner I would suggest this maybe if you have not gotten a good one yet but honestly you could probably do without it. I would not buy it again and I will stick to what I know which it the crayon type... it is good for a wing though I can tell you that much!
Yeni E.
I really liked this eyeliner. Only tried it one time it's very good long lasting , I would totally buy it again I recommend it. I bought it at ulta.com and go it in the mail. Yes of course if you would like to try it I really recommend it.
Angelita M.
Garland, TX
I thought I would try this as I use a similar product. I liked the tip and the fact that it's in a pen. But the actual product I hated, it drys up and cracks , and it won't go on smoothly black . I will not buy this ever again.
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
Is nice very good color and not bad in price my clogged up and stopped working other than that I love the pen eyeliners easy to use to create your next eye look I have not recommended it to others because mine isn't working
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Not a fan. It wasn't my most favorite product ever but I guess if your in a bind you could make it work, but it seemed so dry and barely any product would come out. I don't really like it at all. Don't waste your money.
Racheal W.
Wow how disappointed I was with this stuff!!! I got it on sale and Ulta usually has great stuff, but this liner was almost dried out upon initial use (took out of the plastic wrap and used). The felt tip was scratchy and hurt when applied.. i had to just throw it away. What a waste.
Danielle L.
Vista , CA
I'm not such a fan of felt rip liners just because they loose their tip but the pigment is their it's matte and goes on easy doesn't crack or smudge