Ulta Shimmer Eyeshadow, Trendsetter uploaded by Anastasia M.Ulta Shimmer Eyeshadow, Trendsetter uploaded by Katy H.

BY ULTA

Ulta Eyeshadow in TRENDSETTER. This particular eyeshadow is shimmery. New and sealed. see more...

Laura L.
Chapin
All of the colors I have purchased by Ulta Beauty have been very pigmented with very little fall out. I use at least one for the colors every day. Packaging is solid and nice. Shows off the color of the eyeshadow very well!
Måddįė V.
Lake Stevens, WA
This shimmer eyeshadow is EVERYTHING!! It is really long lasting and is very very pigmented!! I would usually need to apply setting spray on a brush to make a shimmer pigmented but I have never needed to with this shadow. I would definitely recommend this!!
Amy D.
Missouri
I love the Ulta Shimmer eye shadows! They look nice even at the end of the day and all the way until I go to bed and remove it. I like a little shine to my eyeshadow and these definitely deliver! There are tons of different colors to choose from and they are affordable.
member-928b8
The color is vibrant and it applies really well to my eyelids. The shimmer is perfect and does not get all over like other less expensive brands. This is convenient and fits well in my makeup box. I would use this again and again.
Chelsea F.
Provo
Beautiful color and one of my everyday favorites to wear. A little pricey for one eyeshadow but I love the color, performance and how it lasts all day. I put it on in the morning and it lasts until I take it off at night. Also it lasts through swimming at the rec center.
liz g.
Ulta eyeshadows aren’t very pigmented and they are difficult to blend out without sweeping the product off of your skin. Not long lasting at all but still an okay product.
Anastasia M.
Aberdeen, MD
I recieved a Ulta paficia eye-shadow pallette in my May Ipsy bag. One I was in love with the five colors because they were in the brown family. I think it's the Island Life collection. So they are neutral colors that blend well with my darker complexion. I am a waitress that worked a 14 hour shift in 90+ degrees and at the end of the night my make up was still in place. I will be investing in some Ulta products in the near future!
Kayla W.
The shimmer eyeshadows are my favorite because I love a little sparkle but not to much. They stay on all day and stay in place once one. If you don't knock the brush after you put the eyeshadow on it though you will get glitter and eyeshadow running loose on your face....but a tap or two of the brush fixes this
Chloe W.
Kissimmee
Nice color. I bought this shadow online at ulta.com and I enjoy the shadow. This is the first time I have purchased ulta shadows. I use this product when I want a nice shimmery nude shadow. It's not super long-lasting but I might buy it again just based on how pretty it is.
Allison P.
Parksley, VA
Great value and product is of good quality for the price you pay. Pigment is good and this color blends well with blue eyes. This is my first time using, but would purchase again. Good variety of shade options for all eye colors and skin tones. Good brand.

back