BeautyEyeEyeshadowULTA
Shimmer Eyeshadow, Trendsetter

Ulta Shimmer Eyeshadow, Trendsetter

by ULTA

Ulta Eyeshadow in TRENDSETTER. This particular eyeshadow is shimmery. New and sealed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ulta Shimmer Eyeshadow, Trendsetter!
Tiffany E.
Magna , UT
Purchased at: ULTA
I always gravitate towards brown eyeshadow, specific shades really make my blue eyes pop! So this brown shimmer eyeshadow was a no brainer! It goes on smooth and has naturally perfected my smokey eye look! Add in that a little goes a long way and you're set! Ulta Shimmer Eyeshadow, Trendsetter
Michelle C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love the formula, colors and how long these last. Heart of Gold is my FAVORITE glittery shadow for my inner eye corners and lower lash line. The shadow sticks well, but isn’t *too* sticky, if that makes sense. Like, it stays where you put it, but if you want to try and blend it with a finger or brush, it will blend—it won’t just stick forever in the first spot like some glittery shadows (ColourPop, for example). The glitter bits are very small, too. A step higher than a shimmer, but not the big glitter pieces that will scratch your eye. I’ve never had an issue with these flaking off or getting in my eyes. You don’t need to use a primer with these. BUT! They’re really expensive (like, excessively so) and they also break right away if you ever drop them. I like that the bottoms are magnetized. The cases tend to open in your makeup bag, too, so be careful of that :(
Måddįė V.
Lake Stevens, WA
This shimmer eyeshadow is EVERYTHING!! It is really long lasting and is very very pigmented!! I would usually need to apply setting spray on a brush to make a shimmer pigmented but I have never needed to with this shadow. I would definitely recommend this!!
Vanessa B.
Harlingen, TX
I love this shade and the product is great. It goes on smoothly like a cream eyeshadow and stays on all day.
Gina F.
My mom bought a couple of these eyeshadows a few months ago and i have recently tried them and they were alright they werent as pigmented as i was hoping bt still a great product.
Megan G.
The Ultra Shimmer eyeshadows from Ulta are great. They come in a wide range of colors and shades and blend well. They can be a little overwhelming if you go ALL somber but paired with a nice matte, or blended out they are great.
Julie L.
I'm always looking for an eyeshadow that goes on smoothly and looks great. Ulta brand has the best shades to choose from and that's why I always shop here first. They are very affordable and generally always have coupons available. I recommend Ulta as a one stop shop!
Hailey L.
Henderson, CO
Works great and is nicely pigmented . I suggest adding more colors to the collection though.
Alexis F.
Purchased at: ULTA
So shimmery and pretty. This eyeshadow is the most perfect shade for blending when doing a smokey look.
Karrieanne K.
Wonderful! Love love love this. Lasts all day long and looks just as pretty when you go to take it off. Fantastic choice!

Looking for your answer?