BeautyEyeEyeshadowULTA
Shimmer Eyeshadow, Sunshine 0067 Ounce

Ulta Shimmer Eyeshadow, Sunshine 0.067 Ounce

by ULTA

Ulta Shimmer Eyeshadow Single in the color Sunshine. The color is described as a medium golden bronze shimmer.

Eyeshadow Single Sunshine (medium golden bronze shimmer) 0.067 Oz.; Ulta's Eyeshadow Singles have a super creamy, buttery texture with beautiful pigmentation and multiple finishes.; packaged in an innovative component that allows you to remove the pan and insert into a customizable palette with ease; Natural butters extracted from aloe and coconut oil allow the formula to 'melt' at skin temperature and adhere to lid preventing flaking or caking.; Non-drying, rich, color payoff that nourishes the sensitive eye area. Paraben, gluten and mineral oil free.

The shimmer in this product is well pigmented but is it good for any type of skin ?
Start your review of Ulta Shimmer Eyeshadow, Sunshine 0.067 Ounce!
Lori L.
Evanston, WY
1,119 reviews
Ulta Shimmer Eyeshadow, Sunshine 0.067 Ounce uploaded by Lori L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am a big fan of Ulta’s single eyeshadows (even though they are hit and miss). The price is pretty decent at $8.50, especially when you find them on sale. Sunshine is described by Ulta as a medium golden bronze shimmer. I describe Sunshine as a beautiful darker yellow metallic. I find that it is a solid yellow that doesn’t lean gold. It is soft and buttery and wears beautifully.
Rachel R.
This was my favorite eyeshadow in my teen years it is the only one I used because it was easy to use but after a while what was left in the container would get flaky.
Destiny P.
I dont have a single, I have a palette but it is very good for beginners! The only one i had trouble with was the Melissa Michelle Collab. It was hard to blend and not worth the money.
Bree C.
Coos Bay, OR
I loved it! The shimmer is beautiful and super easy to blend! 10/10 would recommend.
Danielle L.
Rohnert Park, CA
This product is okay. It was a little light and boring for me. Pigment was alright, I just have so many other eyeshadows I love more. I’ve used it quite a bit for my brow bone and inner corners but it wasn’t the greatest.
Addy K.
aplachicola
I love this amazing shimmer //// glitter eyeshadow it’s amazing [email protected]’all can try it
Noeli J.
Nashville, TN
Me gusta este tono de color se ve hermoso 😘 y mucho mas de noche lo recomiendo para una ocacion de noche..
Allison R.
millville nj
Love this the color is so perfect when you want just that hint of shine and pop absolutely perfect love love love it!
Ashley D.
New York
Purchased at: ULTA
Subtle with a hint of shine it’s perfect for a thin top coat color to add shimmer! Great for all seasons!
Brittney K.
Montrose
Purchased at: ULTA
You literally cannot go wrong with this color. I use it to highlight/compliment EVERY color I use. Easy application, doesn’t dust everything in the process!! I LOVE it!!!