ULTA Sharpener uploaded by Kayley W.ULTA Sharpener uploaded by Kayley W.

BY ULTA

Sharpener - A dual ended cylinder Sharpener by Ulta to keep your favorite eyeliners and lipliners in perfect points! - Sharpener see more...

Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great sharpener. It is made of good durable plastic that can withstand a trip in my makeup bag. The blade is sharp and hasn't dulled on me yet and i have had it for several months and use it everyday. I would recommend to other in need of a durable cosmetic pencil sharpener.
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You get what you pay for with this sharpener. I purchased several because I lose them often and they were only $1, and they all broke. Either the plastic split, or the two halves just never fit together to catch the shavings. Please, please save your dollar with one.
Megan S.
Leesburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it job. Inexpensive and works. I like that it collects the extra pieces the you throw out. It makes cleaning up so much easier. I like this one about the same as other sharpeners. I'd buy it again for the price.
Preachersd2r H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great sharpener for the price. Nice and sharp and collects the mess for you. Easy to use and I keep these on hand. I get them at ulta when I get a chance to catch them on sale. They work perfectly.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sharpener is only a few bucks but lasts forever and is great quality! Whenever I need a new one I will be getting one of these again
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The sharpener has lasted a long time and is bigger so it does not get missed place. They have one with two sizes which is great!
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sharpener works great!!! I've never had any issues of anything breaking off after sharpening with this. Love mine.
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a cute sharpener. It works really good and it's double sided. Was a great price should have bought another one.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this sharpener for awhile now and it works great highly recommend it. Great price for the quality.
Willow M.
Centralia , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great sharper for my lip liners and eye pencils! I throw it in my makeup bag and off we go! Very handy!